Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Says He Is 'Most Definitely' Crawford's Toughest Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

I stop when reading after “Madrimov is arguably the best 154 lb fighter” everything after doesn’t need to be read cause you are lying from your first sentence. Not one person on earth believes Madrimov is the best 154 lb fighter. Maybe if you said Tim tszyu or fundora even charlo or crawford but Madrimov the best 154 lb fighter? BWAHAHAHAHA STFU. I just want to see great fights I don’t understand why crawford fans find that so offensive? Boots vs crawford is a great fight. It’s much bigger than unknown Madrimov vs crawford. It’s more competitive it’s compelling it’s literally a great fight the kind of fight that great fighters fight. Why do bud fans find it so offensive to want to see a compelling competitive great fight? You scared your hero might lose that’s why. Which isn’t even for sure. There’s a chance bud can beat boots. I personally don’t think so I don’t think bud or his trainer think so either else they’d take the fight
    The real question is why would a self proclaimed boxing fan want to see the P4P champion fight a guy at a lower weight that has never fought a single champion in his life and do it for poka shells? More over, why would a self proclaimed boxing fan NOT want to see Bud attempt to move up to fight bigger champions and unify 3 divisions, a feat no other boxer has ever attempted? And that includes Jaron Ennis. The logical answer is that your not a boxing fan but a casual a that still can't get over Spence getting his ass kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ——-
      Who is the toughest opponent Crawgord fought when he was 26?
      Andrei Klimov, Alejandro Sanabria and Breidis Prescott. These guys are so much better than the guys Boots fought at 26, is that it?
      Nice sound bite but Crawford isn't 26 he's 36 and he beat Errol Spence. Errol would easily beat every guy Ennis fought and do it on the same night and still not make as much as he did fighting Crawford....so what's you point?
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Wow, either you missed the point or just didn't like it. As for your other comments they simply don't make sense.

First, any attempt to compare what Jaron has done to Oscar and Tito is ridiculous insult to every boxer on earth. By the time Oscar and Tito met…., Oscar De La Hoya had already won Olympic gold, beat the WBO Jr lightweight champion, IBF lightweight champion, knocked out the WBC super-lightweight Champion, won the WBC welter weight Champion, beat Ike Quartey for the WBC Championship and…Oscar was a cash cow before he fought Trinadad.

Prior to Oscar, Tito had already beaten the IBF welterweight champion, he beat Hector Camacho, TKOed Yori Boy Campas, Koed Oba Carr, beat all time great Pernell Whitaker and was considered one of the greatest Puerto Rician fighters of all time prior to fighting Oscar De La Hoya.

Oscar De La Hoya fought Felix Trinadad because it was the highest grossing non heavyweight fight in history.

Jaron Ennis hasn't fought for any belt of any kind, in any weight class in his entire life and he's not a name or a draw. Jarons biggest win was Thomas F^&ing Dulorme . Jaron Ennis may some day turn out to be the greatest boxer of all time, but today, Jaron Ennis has more in common with Ryan Leaf then Ryan Garcia and that's just a cold hard fact.

Terrance Crawford is on a quest to shatter all historic records by attempting to unify a 3rd division. There is no guarantee he'll get there because It's never been done, ever, by anyone, in history...Get that through your head!

I compare ennis more Fernando Vargas actually atm and crawford the tito. Imagine tito ducked Vargas and just ran to 154 to beat reid without taking him out? It would’ve been a DUCK. Not sure why todays generation of boxing fans don’t know history lol

Comment

The real question is why would a self proclaimed boxing fan want to see the P4P champion fight a guy at a lower weight that has never fought a single champion in his life and do it for poka shells? More over, why would a self proclaimed boxing fan NOT want to see Bud attempt to move up to fight bigger champions and unify 3 divisions, a feat no other boxer has ever attempted? And that includes Jaron Ennis. The logical answer is that you’re not a boxing fan but a casual a that still can't get over Spence getting his ass kicked.
          You’d rather see him fight eurobums like avensyan and madrimov? Cause why exactly? I don’t get it why you don’t wNt to see the best fights? You weird bro lol

Comment

I compare ennis more Fernando Vargas actually atm and crawford the tito. Imagine tito ducked Vargas and just ran to 154 to beat reid without taking him out? It would’ve been a DUCK. Not sure why todays generation of boxing fans don’t know history lol
            Fenando Vargas Knocked out the IBF jr middleweight champion then defended the title against Marquez, Howard Clark, Winky Wright and Ike Quarty before he fought Tito Trinadad and later Oscar De La Hoya. Ennis hasn't fought for a belt or beaten a champion in his life. Ennis is a 26 year old kid that shows amazing promise but he's been miss managed and as good as he is he is not a draw. I hope Eddie Hearn does right by Ennis but Terrance Crawford is on a historic journey and what Ennis has to offer is not part of it.

Comment

Fenando Vargas Knocked out the IBF jr middleweight champion then defended the title against Marquez, Howard Clark, Winky Wright and Ike Quarty before he fought Tito Trinadad and later Oscar De La Hoya. Ennis hasn't fought for a belt or beaten a champion in his life. Ennis is a 26 year old kid that shows amazing promise but he's been miss managed and as good as he is he is not a draw. I hope Eddie Hearn does right by Ennis but Terrance Crawford is on a historic journey and what Ennis has to offer is not part of it.
              I get what u saying and I do see that a bit but what you are saying isn’t exactly true. I’d like to see ennis fight a Ugas or barrios and definitely a stannois fight. if he passes that then a crawford fight should be right there for him assuming crawford isn’t close to retirement

Comment

You’d rather see him fight eurobums like avensyan and madrimov? Cause why exactly? I don’t get it why you don’t wNt to see the best fights? You weird bro lol
                The real question is why would Crawford want to fight Ennis? Crawford is trying to make history and that requires he move up to unify another weight class. It's been tried and everyone has failed, there is no guarantee. Ennis has nothing to offer, no belt, no money, no appreciable wins and he's not in the weight class Crawford is heading into but you know who is, Virgil Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

If only you could comprehend how stupid that statement is. You disqualified yourself right there.
                  Whatever you say kid, plenty of boxing analysts have said the exact same thing. Choassup
                  Last edited by El_Mero; 04-26-2024, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I stop when reading after “Madrimov is arguably the best 154 lb fighter” everything after doesn’t need to be read cause you are lying from your first sentence. Not one person on earth believes Madrimov is the best 154 lb fighter. Maybe if you said Tim tszyu or fundora even charlo or crawford but Madrimov the best 154 lb fighter? BWAHAHAHAHA STFU. I just want to see great fights I don’t understand why crawford fans find that so offensive? Boots vs crawford is a great fight. It’s much bigger than unknown Madrimov vs crawford. It’s more competitive it’s compelling it’s literally a great fight the kind of fight that great fighters fight. Why do bud fans find it so offensive to want to see a compelling competitive great fight? You scared your hero might lose that’s why. Which isn’t even for sure. There’s a chance bud can beat boots. I personally don’t think so I don’t think bud or his trainer think so either else they’d take the fight
                    Potentially winning 2 belts in a new division vs fighting some guy who left the wbo rankings AND turned down Bud already. Attempting to become a 4 division champ vs fighting a guy who didnt have the balls to step up..Yeah ok kid. You ain't a boxing fan, you're a bud hater still mad you lost money after he mopped the fcukin floor with Errl.
                    Last edited by El_Mero; 04-26-2024, 10:11 PM.
                    dkamds dkamds greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

I get what u saying and I do see that a bit but what you are saying isn’t exactly true. I’d like to see ennis fight a Ugas or barrios and definitely a stannois fight. if he passes that then a crawford fight should be right there for him assuming crawford isn’t close to retirement
                      Ennis might get Crawford but only if he moves up to 154 and he'll have to fight either the winner of Ortiz/Tszyu or Fundora, he needs a belt. Unfortunately Al Haymon is setting up Fundora for Errol Spence and he's not about to let Ennis near Fundora or Spence. For the record, Fundora gets stopped by Ennis, Spence and any Jr Middle weight fighting on August 3rd. Fundora is the most vulnerable champion in the 154lb division and that's why Spence wants first crack.
                      Last edited by factsarenice; 04-26-2024, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X