Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Says Terence Crawford Is Nearing 'Greatest Ever' Tier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Only idiots think fighting Madrimov is a claim to greatness ROFL. Get out of your mommies basement one day and get some sun you clown it must be painful to be as dumb as you are

greeneye: “bud is claiming greatness in his next fight at 154!!”

normal person:”nice! Who’s he fighting?”

greeneye: “israil Madrimov!!!”

whole world: “who?”

see how absolutely stupid you look man? You really out here trying to tell people fighting israil Madrimov is a claim to greatness? You have a Painfully low intelligence level
    You really don't know boxing do YOU?
    It's for a 154 Title
    Soooo your logic is Terrence Crawford is fighting Unknown Madrimov who has a 154 belt
    But
    He's not known sooo Bud shouldn't fight him
    Lololololol
    But Bud should fight Ennis who has 147 Belt that was given to him & Bud has had already
    To prove What exactly?
    You're soooooooo Quebec Dummer than i thought
    That Snow makes you post nonsense
    Last edited by greeneye99; 04-28-2024, 12:19 PM.
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

It's for a 154 Title
      Soooo your logic is Terrence Crawford is fighting Unknown Madrimov who has a 154 belt
      But
      Lololololol
      But Bud should fight Ennis who has 147 Belt that was given to him & Bud has had already
      To prove What exactly?
      That Snow makes post nonsense
      Lol my biggest fan following me around every thread. Bro I told u I’m flattered but your unhealthy obsession with me has to stop I’m married dude this is getting weird you’re so weird lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

It's for a 154 Title
        But
        Lololololol
        To prove What exactly?
        That Snow makes post nonsense
        “That snow makes post nonsense” your bordering nonsensical at this point lol

Comment

“That snow makes post nonsense” your bordering nonsensical at this point lol
          And you jumped the border into full on hater. But Ginger fighting Avni was all good for you....menso
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Charlo, Boots. Instead he's fighting a euro rookie.
            Didn't Chalro clearly duck Crawford and anyone at 154?

Didn't Boots dicline to fight Crawford on BLK prime and took the step aside from Errol?
            Last edited by boxingitis; 04-28-2024, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

And you jumped the border into full on hater. But Ginger fighting Avni was all good for you....menso
              Lmao you’re an idiot dude. Get ur face out of athletes crotches you a simp. Sad to see grown men full on groupies

Comment

Lmao you’re an idiot dude. Get ur face out of athletes crotches you a simp. Sad to see grown men full on groupies
                Lmfao....you cry around here more than most. Nobody takes you serious and your opinions suck a$$. But keep doin you. It's part entertaining and part b!tch....sounding like a scorned female

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Lmfao....you cry around here more than most. Nobody takes you serious and your opinions suck a$$. But keep doin you. It's part entertaining and part b!tch....sounding like a scorned female
                  Lmao wahhh no one on boxingscene cares what I think wahhh ROFL. I could care less what anyone in the internet thinks about anything get over yourself clown.

Comment

Lmao wahhh no one on boxingscene cares what I think wahhh ROFL. I could care less what anyone in the internet thinks about anything get over yourself clown.
                    Get over yourself is right. Bein a Hatinass kid is bad for your health

Comment

Keep my name out your mouth clown u posting from ur moms basement. Remember when I came to Miami where u claim u live but ur mom wouldn’t let u out past 9 to show your face? Happened twice I got receipts lil boy lol.
                      After a Month
                      Look who Msg me...............
                      LIAR
                      You msg me first and brought up Miami

Comment

Working...
                      X