Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Says Terence Crawford Is Nearing 'Greatest Ever' Tier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Idc about either fighter that’s the difference between you and me ROFL. You think you and bud crawford are like tight and anyone who thought spence would beat him personally insulted you. Over a year later and that’s STILL all u can talk about lmao. Keep jerking off in mommies basement loser lmao
    Hey
    There's a Boxingscene history & yet this Fighter Terrence Crawford who You don't care for
    But
    Keep talking & leaving Negative comments about him go figure
    Facts
    You just can't get over the Demolition Job Bud did on your lover Errol Spence
    Ha

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Hey
      There's a Boxingscene history & yet this Fighter Terrence Crawford who You don't care for
      But
      Keep talking & leaving Negative comments about him go figure
      Facts
      You just can't get over the Demolition Job Bud did on your lover Errol Spence
      Ha
      Hahaha again you are acting like someone who isn’t a crawford fan is again personally insulting YOU. Lmao. Get over it kid. Bud doesn’t know you. You are not his friend. We can all see how deeply you care for perceived slights on the internet against him but you need to let it go little buddy ROFL

Comment

If you are truly the greatest fighter ever, you don’t need to keep telling people that.
        Humble is not a part of his character.
        Gary Coleman Gary Coleman likes this.

Comment

Hahaha again you are acting like someone who isn’t a crawford fan is again personally insulting YOU. Lmao. Get over it kid. Bud doesn’t know you. You are not his friend. We can all see how deeply you care for perceived slights on the internet against him but you need to let it go little buddy ROFL
          Please get a Boxing fight prediction right..........
          You even predicted Ottin Wallin to knock out AJ
          #CasualFanAlert!

Comment

Please get a Boxing fight prediction right..........
            You even predicted Ottin Wallin to knock out AJ
            #CasualFanAlert!
            Lmao casual boxing that cleans up betting on boxing gotcha. You need more bet slips? Post the bet slips I see u weekly. Let’s see who knows more about boxing lol. You got the spence/crawford pick right 1 fight in a year and you haven’t shut up about it since lmao. I remember my first beer….

Comment

Lmao casual boxing that cleans up betting on boxing gotcha. You need more bet slips? Post the bet slips I see u weekly. Let’s see who knows more about boxing lol. You got the spence/crawford pick right 1 fight in a year and you haven’t shut up about it since lmao. I remember my first beer….
              Soo many Fans had to teach You
              that Crawford next fight is at 154 to claim greatness
              Not
              Fight Ennis @147 for IBF title he already had
              Lololololol
              Then you understood & agreed

Comment

Eh. Even if you believe that this is one of those things you let other ppl say.

But hype & attention farming are in season in this era so fair play I suppose.

Comment

Crawfords best wins have been against guys like Gamboa, Khan, Spence and other bums. Gamboa was 3 divisions smaller than him and still had him wobbled. Khan was there for the payday. Spence had a car accident, multiple eye surgeries, underweight and most importantly, inactive. The truth about Crawford is that the hype machine behind him still cant sell over 200k PPV for any of his fights, simply because in the eyes of most fans, he isn't that good and his competition has showed for it.

Comment

Soo many Fans had to teach You
                    that Crawford next fight is at 154 to claim greatness
                    Not
                    Fight Ennis @147 for IBF title he already had
                    Lololololol
                    Then you understood & agreed
                    Only idiots think fighting Madrimov is a claim to greatness ROFL. Get out of your mommies basement one day and get some sun you clown it must be painful to be as dumb as you are

greeneye: “bud is claiming greatness in his next fight at 154!!”

normal person:”nice! Who’s he fighting?”

greeneye: “israil Madrimov!!!”

whole world: “who?”

see how absolutely ****** you look man? You really out here trying to tell people fighting israil Madrimov is a claim to greatness? You have a Painfully low intelligence level
                    Last edited by LAchargers373; 04-27-2024, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Only idiots think fighting Madrimov is a claim to greatness ROFL. Get out of your mommies basement one day and get some sun you clown it must be painful to be as dumb as you are

greeneye: “bud is claiming greatness in his next fight at 154!!”

normal person:”nice! Who’s he fighting?”

greeneye: “israil Madrimov!!!”

whole world: “who?”

see how absolutely ****** you look man? You really out here trying to tell people fighting israil Madrimov is a claim to greatness? You have a Painfully low intelligence level
                      You really don't know boxing do YOU?
                      It's for a 154 Title
                      Soooo your logic is Terrence Crawford is fighting Unknown Madrimov who has a 154 belt
                      But
                      He's not known sooo Bud shouldn't fight him
                      Lololololol
                      But Bud should fight Ennis who has 147 Belt that was given to him & Bud has had already
                      To prove What exactly?
                      You're soooooooo Quebec Dummer than i thought
                      That Snow makes you post nonsense
                      Last edited by greeneye99; 04-28-2024, 12:19 PM.
                      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X