Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Says Terence Crawford Is Nearing 'Greatest Ever' Tier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he unifies all the belts at 154 and then beats Canelo he goes ahead of Canelo as the best of this generation.

If he can unify 154 and win legit titles at 160, he’s clearly an ATG and entering into the upper echelon.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-24-2024, 04:17 PM.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

takes on the best? Ehhhh…not really true. He has never defended his undisputed crown at any weight against the top dogs. Bud if he wins some titles at 154 and takes out say Vergil Ortiz and maybe Tim tszyu yes I’ll call him an ATG
      Who was the top dog at 140 at the time that he could of defended it against?
      Who was at 147 that he coulda defended it?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

I know he's not. He's looked pretty basic in plenty of fights. He's not boring and takes on the best which is why I'm a fan

Who exactly is a "true technician" that he can fight?

I swear if you say booty ennis just dont even bother responding. That's fvkcing laughable
        No, I don’t think Booty Ennis is ready yet. He’s very flashy, fast and athletic, but I don’t think he would be defensively responsible enough to beat Crawford. He seems to admire his own work too much, you can’t have any mental lapses against Crawford. I don’t know who can really challenge Crawford at 147 or 154, but I’ll tell you what though, he better think twice about fighting some of those guys at 160 and up. Morrell and even old man Erislandy Lara would be a stylistic nightmare for Crawford, but we all know those type of fights would turn out to be a stink fest and aren’t appealing to casual fans and if it doesn’t make money, it won’t make sense. Crawford will most like retire undefeated.
        Last edited by Carpe Diem; 04-24-2024, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

takes on the best? Ehhhh…not really true. He has never defended his undisputed crown at any weight against the top dogs. Bud if he wins some titles at 154 and takes out say Vergil Ortiz and maybe Tim tszyu yes I’ll call him an ATG
          Bud cleaned out the other top champs head up in his last fights in these divisions. Hard to criticize that.

No he didn’t defend a unified title but he instead fought bigger title holders.

Ok. If he unifies 154 he has to be an ATG right.

Comment

bomac & bud are like 2 peas in a pod

everytime bud moved up and grew into his next weightclass, so did bomac

Comment

He is on the path but he doesn't have much time left to do it, beating Madirmov in his first fight at 154 would be impressive especially if Madirmov does big things after a potential loss. Beating Jenibek at 160 would be impressive, then maybe he can lure Canelo out for a major fight and if he wins that he has a serious claim as one of the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

No, I don’t think Booty Ennis is ready yet. He’s very flashy, fast and athletic, but I don’t think he would be defensively responsible enough to beat Crawford. He seems to admire his own work too much, you can’t have any mental lapses against Crawford. I don’t know who can really challenge Crawford at 147 or 154, but I’ll tell you what though, he better think twice about fighting some of those guys at 160 and up. Morrell and even old man Erislandy Lara would be a stylistic nightmare for Crawford, but we all know those type of fights would turn out to be a stink fest and aren’t appealing to casual fans and if it doesn’t make money, it won’t make sense. Crawford will most like retire undefeated.
                Cmon just wanting him to move up to 160 is just trying to see him lose. Lara would be a decent fight he's been standing his ground the past few fights he's had.

i know the thought of crawford retiring undefeated would irk you considering your huge on froid
                Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

See this is the BS you fanboys and biased media like that cuck Teddy Atlas have created this mfer barely has one good win and now he's the GOAT haahhahahhahaahahh

You clowns were on your way to doing this with Haney too the biased media is a ****in joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Cmon just wanting him to move up to 160 is just trying to see him lose. Lara would be a decent fight he's been standing his ground the past few fights he's had.

i know the thought of crawford retiring undefeated would irk you considering your huge on froid
                    Not really. Crawford can retire undefeated today, tomorrow, or 2-4 years from now, he’ll never be on Floyd’s level when it comes to pure boxing skills in my opinion. He’s good enough to be in the conversation with Floyd, but there are levels for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

Not really. Crawford can retire undefeated today, tomorrow, or 2-4 years from now, he’ll never be on Floyd’s level when it comes to pure boxing skills in my opinion. He’s good enough to be in the conversation with Floyd, but there are levels for a reason.
                      Crawfords already better than froid honestly. He's never got caught with steroids so that makes him better in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                      X