• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crowley can't crack an egg.keep padding that record buddy

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv2024 View Post
      Crowley can't crack an egg.keep padding that record buddy
      He is ranked 3…so…enlighten the forum who he is supposed to fight and which promoter is coming to cut a deal with Hearn? Hmmmm?

We will await your knowledgeable response.

Comment

This would be a fairly easy flight for Boots. I watched some film on Crowley and he's a pretty smart fighter but he's slow and unathletic with average power at best.

The deficit in athleticism will be too great to overcome.

Comment

I'm just glad to see Boots has a fight arranged. I keep hearing about how he's a potential ATG, so let's see it.
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Cody was ordered to fight Cissokho in a WBC eliminator.
            and he might be wise to go that way. After taxes & training expences he might be lucky to make $200,000 here. 85/15% split just isn't fair. I always thought it was 70/30 to the champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post

and he might be wise to go that way. After taxes & training expences he might be lucky to make $200,000 here. 85/15% split just isn't fair. I always thought it was 70/30 to the champion!
              And you think there are no taxes and training expenses on the other option? Do you honestly think he would make more in the final eliminator option?

Comment

Eddie’s paymasters can’t be too happy with him bidding 3.9M when the next highest bid was half of that. Eddie doesn’t understand that folks don’t pay for PPV and really don’t support their fighters. Another dumb purse bid when you compare he pays his women fighters sheet. I bet the women fighters have more views than Boots, yet he pays them less than 2% of what he’s paying Boots. Something’s seriously smells here.

last, Eddie seems to not understand that when marketing an Afro American fighter, you better have a Mexican or Puerto Rican or other Hispanic fighter as a dance partner if you don’t want not to go broke. Crawford is the best example. Great fighter but does nothing for the promotion and can’t speak if you put the words in his mouth. It’s going to be a tough lesson Eddie. Don’t say you weren’t told how the game works bro.

Comment

That's not bad money for Ennis, pretty good. Eddie is one of the top promoters.

Sure, Eddie talks a lot and gets in trouble here and there, but he works hard for his fighters.

Maybe Crowley could survive the distance, like that Kazakhstan guy I think, Chukhadzian, just thinking from memory, not googling surname.

Philadelphia, some tough fighters, B-Hop, one of the greats. I stand corrected, Meldrick Taylor from there, what a fighter he was.

Comment

Crowley is a great fighter and person. Pay the man some kind of bonus. Geeez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                      I'm just glad to see Boots has a fight arranged. I keep hearing about how he's a potential ATG, so let's see it.
                      He will be tested. Crowley is no walk in the park

Comment

Working...
                      X