Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley, Algieri, Malignaggi React To Garcia's Impressive Victory Over Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's an asterix against floyd v nelo. And pac v cotto too.
    But at least pac willing to fight cotton at 147 in rematch.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

If you want to see real size difference look at Haney v Loma .Haney isn't complaining only Tim .Shut up Tim and admit like almost everyone you got it wrong !

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        I lost respect for Tim. Give the dude props instead of making a bunch of excuses and injecting himself into it.
        Maybe he would have if Garcia didn't tell him to suck his ****. After that, I don't blame Bradley for bringing up the fact that he didn't make the weight.

Comment

Haney needs haymons protection from here on out

Comment

They, and most of us, didn't realise that D. James and Ryan were working very hard, and smartly, prepping for the fight.

Comment

Devin just moved up and he’s already having weight issues???
              sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

Garcia should've mentioned how Bradley had the advantage of getting to fight with 3 fists (2 hands, and his head), and his biggest win was actually a loss.
                STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
                  Has Bradley quit commentating yet? That loser said he'd quit commentating if Ryan won. Nobody gives a f.uck what biased ass milk dud head Bradley and Faglinaggi have to say.
                  He officially resigned from ProBox after the fight. The CEO of ProBox rehired him on Sunday. So he made good on his promise.

Comment

Frankly I don’t give a shyt what Ryan says, he’s always spouting some cringe worthy nonsense and I try to block it out because I want to like him.

In my opinion Ryan would be better served going the pretty boy route but he chose instead to go bat shyt, Ricardo Mayorga… but that’s just my opinion.

​What’s not my opinion....the entire panel at Probox do not favor networks or promoters or kiss a fighter’s ass for access. I don’t always agree but many times they don’t agree and that’s ok. In the end, I know I’m getting an honest opinion from a super group of insiders that have no agenda and aren’t auditioning for fan boy of the year.

Comment

Bradley, the clown that should have never sniffed the boxing HOF; let alone an analyst seat. He’s an annoying little troll that is cringe every time he opens his C@ck holster.

Comment

Working...
                      X