No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia vs Lomachenko at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Lol bro he didn't "nick" rds he won them clearly and effortlessly.

Loma was the one who edged 2 maybe 3 rds that's it.
    Look at the compbox there were barely punches thrown or hit clean for that matter in all the rounds that Teo 'won'.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

Look at the compbox there were barely punches thrown or hit clean for that matter in all the rounds that Teo 'won'.
      I don't go off comp box I know what I'm watching Teo was the active fighter who let his hands go more and pressed the fight the majority of the time.

Comment

Ppl think Loma should be going down to 130, why would he fight someone too big for 140??

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

I don't go off comp box I know what I'm watching Teo was the active fighter who let his hands go more and pressed the fight the majority of the time.
          Teo coming in with the only thing he has which is 20lbs and his gameplan to make it as ugly as possible. No thanks. When he tried to fight like a normal boxer in he later rounds he got his ears boxed off. Mentally Loma was the winner.

Comment

Teo coming in with the only thing he has which is 20lbs and his gameplan to make it as ugly as possible. No thanks. When he tried to fight like a normal boxer in he later rounds he got his ears boxed off. Mentally Loma was the winner.
            Lol oh boy.

Comment

Loma doesn’t need power against one that is there to be hit, instead of guys going in there that do everything in their power to make it an anti-fight. Which was Lopez and Hanes.
              he will, against Ryan!!! you see what happened with haney = no power..... you see what happened with tank = power.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

he will, against Ryan!!! you see what happened with haney = no power..... you see what happened with tank = power.
                Loma has enough power for Ry, he can put them together one after another. Haney is all about the defensive.

Comment

Working...
                X