Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Monster' Numbers: Naoya Inoue Is Trending Globally - Not Just in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenjaminLinus View Post

You say WOT?
    Best hard rock band since the RHCP

Comment

He’s not a star in America though. I’d say Ryan Garcia is a lot bigger than him

Comment

I've never believed Inoue HAS to come to America to be a superstar. He's doing big things anyway. But I disagree with Todd Boof on one thing. Inoue is an amazing fighter and certainly one of the best. But I cannot put him over Boots Ennis. In accomplishments so far, yes. But in skill? Skill for skill? Inoue is extremely good. He'll be in the hall of fame for certain. He deserves every accolade he's receiving and then some. He's fit and extremely explosive. He packs a mean punch with both hands and has blinding speed. He's not some normal dude. His IQ is high, he has no weaknesses and yada yada. But Boots is still more skilled as far as boxing goes

Comment

Originally posted by Airtioteclint View Post

Best hard rock band since the RHCP
          Rock Band only when they sold out
          Listen to Mothers Milk
          Cool if you wanna call it Rock but not imo
          And pretty darn good especially live
          Airtioteclint Airtioteclint likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
            He’s not a star in America though. I’d say Ryan Garcia is a lot bigger than him
            That has everything to do with Americans being stupid and nothing to do with Inoue's star power. Guy made his US debut years ago. He's fought in Vegas and scored a KO win to defend his title on ESPN. Porter didn't even know he's fought in the US already.
            dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
              I've never believed Inoue HAS to come to America to be a superstar. He's doing big things anyway. But I disagree with Todd Boof on one thing. Inoue is an amazing fighter and certainly one of the best. But I cannot put him over Boots Ennis. In accomplishments so far, yes. But in skill? Skill for skill? Inoue is extremely good. He'll be in the hall of fame for certain. He deserves every accolade he's receiving and then some. He's fit and extremely explosive. He packs a mean punch with both hands and has blinding speed. He's not some normal dude. His IQ is high, he has no weaknesses and yada yada. But Boots is still more skilled as far as boxing goes
              There's an arguement for Crawford.

But Boots ?

Nah.
              Inoue > Boots

Comment

[QUOTE=archiemoore1;n32240604]I've never believed Inoue HAS to come to America to be a superstar. He's doing big things anyway. But I disagree with Todd Boof on one thing. Inoue is an amazing fighter and certainly one of the best. But I cannot put him over Boots Ennis. In accomplishments so far, yes. But in skill? Skill for skill? Inoue is extremely good. He'll be in the hall of fame for certain. He deserves every accolade he's receiving and then some. He's fit and extremely explosive. He packs a mean punch with both hands and has blinding speed. He's not some normal dude. His IQ is high, he has no weaknesses and yada yada. But Boots is still more skilled as far as boxing goes. It's not Boots' fault that no one with a name wants to face him. But that doesn't mean that people are necessarily above him in skill.[QUOTE]

Comment

Inoue needs to be tested by VADA and fights Casimero in a neutral ground to get my respect

Comment

He has another problem. Who wants to pay Inoue to come and beat up their home town hero? If he went to the UK and KOd Charlie, the after party would still be in Tokyo. Eddy wouldn't give him a shilling to come to the UK, even with a percentage. Thats where Vegas has an edge. They don't care where you're from, A or B side.
                    Last edited by Corelone; 04-22-2024, 11:50 PM.

Comment

In Vegas, the Japanese can party hard, in their fashion. The japanese community is huge in America almost as many as in Japan. Unlke a smaller place where such a community wouldn't fit and not just the Japanese.

Comment

Working...
                      X