Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia VS Jaron Ennis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely like to see this fight this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

It’s not hate. It’s being honest. Whenever a boxer turns his head to not view his opponent. That SCREAMS big problems in boxing.
      Haney fought this fight very UN-Haney like. I expected him to RUN. He didn’t. That gave Garcia the only way he could win.
      Garcias foot work wasn’t there and never had been. He has fast hands and is dangerous to exchange with. So, YOU DONT EXCHANGE WITH HIM. You rotate AWAY from his left hand. It’s not rocket science. Haney let his pride get in there and fight and that was a HUGE mistake.
      I think you missed my meaning. I'm saying that even with 5 knockdowns he barely won via Haney. What's gonna happen when he fights someone just as skilled but when power in both hands?

The joke is that people must hate Ryan to wish him to get the kind of beating he'll likely get from Ennis.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

I think you missed my meaning. I'm saying that even with 5 knockdowns he barely won via Haney. What's gonna happen when he fights someone just as skilled but when power in both hands?

The joke is that people must hate Ryan to wish him to get the kind of beating he'll likely get from Ennis.
        Naw, nobody hates Ryan. Some people are just drama queens. And if someone actually hates Ryan, you or me. WHO GIVES A FUUUK! Nut up men.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Moving the goalpost I see. Boots is not in that position yet, he and Ryan are still young, fight can happen in a few years. Ryan will target guys like Conor Benn, Teofimo Lopez or even Pitbull Cruz. Teo vs Ryan at a catchweight of 144. Great fight, crazy hype.
          inaccurate

Ry himself floated the idea of fighting Jaron next

Comment

Alot credit to Ryan if he took this fight, I know Boots looked so so against Karen but that guy has quick feet, good defensive skills while Ryan really doesn't.

Comment

Ennis should jump all over this fight. Garcia wouldn’t have the size advantage here so he is toast. And it’s not like he can fall back on Boxing skills either. He got speed but Ennis is even quicker at that weight.

real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X