Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow: Ryan Garcia's physique in the Haney fight vs his physique in the Tank fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

All good
    I just have a hard time believing any fughin human can rehydrate 26 pounds in one night
    Just one of many examples of yeah he made weight
    I guarantee you that Ryan would of rehydrated the usual 12 to 18 without the rehyprotection Davis instilled

Is that what you mean ?
    I mean, we have a uniform standard that works just fine, weight class limits which have to be made a day before the fight and the rules state nothing about packing on a couple dozen lbs after you step off the scale. Some of these guys though, come up with these contracts with all kinds of stips leveraging their position in boxing then we have people questioning the credibility of wins. It doesn't help boxing operate more like a real sport unless everything regarding rules is standard for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

I mean, we have a uniform standard that works just fine, weight class limits which have to be made a day before the fight and the rules state nothing about packing on a couple dozen lbs after you step off the scale. Some of these guys though, come up with these contracts with all kinds of stips leveraging their position in boxing then we have people questioning the credibility of wins. It doesn't help boxing operate more like a real sport unless everything regarding rules is standard for everyone.
      Hence Tank ripping Ryan a new azzhole with draining him and then incorporating a rehydration clause

Comment

Hence Tank ripping Ryan a new azzhole with draining him and then incorporating a rehydration clause
        All I'm saying is even if Ryan missed weight and rehydrated to 170 the outcome likely would have been the same. He still tries to get aggressive early on the manlet, gets caught hard walking in and goes down.

Comment

All I'm saying is even if Ryan missed weight and rehydrated to 170 the outcome likely would have been the same. He still tries to get aggressive early on the manlet, gets caught hard walking in and goes down.
          I’ll agree to disagree
          Just not how I see it and if that was the case , the Haney fight would of been different
          Haney would get the W

Comment

I’ll agree to disagree
            Just not how I see it and if that was the case , the Haney fight would of been different
            Haney would get the W
            Ryan didn't seem to fight better than usual, its a case of Haney fighting more offensively than usual against the wrong opponent with speed, power, and who is his own size for once.

Speaking of Tank though, who is this Martin guy he's fighting? I have never seen him, he has a good record but its against fighters who haven't beaten anyone who is any good.

Comment

Ryan didn't seem to fight better than usual, its a case of Haney fighting more offensively than usual against the wrong opponent with speed, power, and who is his own size for once.

Speaking of Tank though, who is this Martin guy he's fighting? I have never seen him, he has a good record but it’s against fighters who haven't beaten anyone who is any good.
              That’s why he’s nicknamed The Ghost
              lmao

Comment

That’s why he’s nicknamed The Ghost
                lmao
                Seems like a massive drop in opposition from Ryan, just deciding to fight.....some guy.

Comment

Seems like a massive drop in opposition from Ryan, just deciding to fight.....some guy.
                  Tank is fighting Some Guy who’s nicknamed The Ghost

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I said he was flabby last night and very filled in, but I forgot he looked this bad vs Tank. It makes sense 136lbs +rehydration clause. I'm not sure if Ryan Garcia would ever beat Tank even at 147 but it would be an interesting match at 147 with no clause. Another part of me is like, if you have to outweigh your opponent by 15-20lbs+ to beat him, that's nothing to cheer for. There's weight classes for a reason, and finding a way to circumvent this by just making weight on the scales and then going up 20-30lbs, that imo, is a form of cheating.

That's why I couldn't care less about Ryan Garcia weighing 143 on the scale and who knows how much on fight night, probably 170+. Because Haney does it too. So we just technically saw two Super Middleweights-Light Heavyweights in the ring last night.

garcia v tank v haney.jpg

https://x.com/HappyPunch/status/1782114400565952621
                    Reminds me how Nelo looked against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post

Reminds me how Nelo looked against Floyd.
                      Nope sorry
                      This is almost crack head material from one day to the next

Comment

Working...
                      X