Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow: Ryan Garcia's physique in the Haney fight vs his physique in the Tank fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    he was the A-side and the draw, yet he caved to Davis's rehydration bs.

How stupid would his team have to be?
    Oscar and Bhop tried telling him but he wouldn't listen but according to Oscar thats it they're not conceding to anything anymore he's calling shots now.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Tank beat him clean as a whistle, made him quit, all this weight manipulation is a bunch of excuses.
      You really don’t think fighting at 136lb with a 10lb rehydration clause had any negative physical effect on Ryan Garcia that affected his performance on fight night?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

You really don’t think fighting at 136lb with a 10lb rehydration clause had any negative physical effect on Ryan Garcia that affected his performance on fight night?
        No, I don't he started out awfully strong until he got countered, Tank is just better.

Comment

Tank beat him clean as a whistle, made him quit, all this weight manipulation is a bunch of excuses.
          This make absolutely no sense to me.
          bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

he was the A-side and the draw, yet he caved to Davis's rehydration bs.

How stupid would his team have to be?
            You are stupid. He isn't the a-side. He was the b-side. You sound like you want to take a nice big slurp of ryan's cawk and gag on it, you weirdo.
            Ryan agreed to everything, so it's on him dummy. Ryan also made many mistakes that he made in the haney fight that tank capitalised on and countered. The weight will not matter if even there was no rehydration clause. Tank will f him up again and again, understood?
            Last edited by Lance98; 04-21-2024, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

You are stupid. He isn't the a-side. He was the b-side. You sound like you want to take a nice big slurp of ryan's cawk and gag on it, you weirdo.
              Ryan agreed to everything, so it's on him dummy. Ryan also made many mistakes that he made in the haney fight that tank capitalised on and countered. The weight will not matter if even there was no rehydration clause. Tank will f him up again and again, understood?
              look at this single digit IQ welfare merchant

how many PPV's has Tank sold without ryan. I'll wait.

Comment

look at this single digit IQ welfare merchant

how many PPV's has Tank sold without ryan. I'll wait.
                How many ppv did ryan even sold without tank? How many arenas did ryan sell out and how much $$ he made in live gate? I'll wait.
                bballchump11 bballchump11 likes this.

Comment

No, I don't he started out awfully strong until he got countered, Tank is just better.
                  So tank put those restrictions on him just for fun?

Comment

ryan was more than 146 on fight night against tank. the rehyration is for next morning then they can continue to rehydrate, so there is no limit on the fight night weight.
                    Bravado Bravado likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I said he was flabby last night and very filled in, but I forgot he looked this bad vs Tank. It makes sense 136lbs +rehydration clause. I'm not sure if Ryan Garcia would ever beat Tank even at 147 but it would be an interesting match at 147 with no clause. Another part of me is like, if you have to outweigh your opponent by 15-20lbs+ to beat him, that's nothing to cheer for. There's weight classes for a reason, and finding a way to circumvent this by just making weight on the scales and then going up 20-30lbs, that imo, is a form of cheating.

That's why I couldn't care less about Ryan Garcia weighing 143 on the scale and who knows how much on fight night, probably 170+. Because Haney does it too. So we just technically saw two Super Middleweights-Light Heavyweights in the ring last night.

garcia v tank v haney.jpg

https://x.com/HappyPunch/status/1782114400565952621
                      Damn it's like looking at Oscar at 154 compared to how he looked against pacquiao at 147

Comment

Working...
                      X