No announcement yet.

Too many slept on Garcia's skills...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many slept on Garcia's skills...

Truth is even against Tank, his ONLY loss, he was doing good until he got caught to the body in a dehydrated state etc.

Ryan presents problems for anyone because he has speed, power and a CHIN.

Devin Huggy needs to avoid a rematch for life....

I think this is a questionable take. Garcia arguably lost more rounds and won because of the knockdowns. He has power for sure. Skills and chin? Not so sure, Haney certainly isn't the person to test his chin.

It was a sloppy but entertaining fight between two US fighters who have had a lot of hype.
    Last edited by dan-b; 04-21-2024, 07:11 AM.

Comment

people write Ryan off cos of 1 loss? But I only seen haney fight once (because I'm a casual) and he lost to lomo?
      So there was no reason for me to think haney wins easy. I didn't comment on who'd win, only itd be compeotive

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
        I think this is a questionable take. Garcia arguably lost more rounds and won because of the knockdowns. He has power for sure. Skills and chin? Not so sure, Haney certainly isn't the person to test his chin.

It was a sloppy but entertaining fight between two US fighters who have had a lot of hype.
        Excellent take on the fight

Comment

He has elite speed, power, range and good timing and good underrated skills. Thats almost the ball game right there. You are right too many acted like he was just a tik tok fighter.

Comment

Ryan didn't show off any skill during that performance and his turning around every time Haney got near shows he's scared to take another shot to the ribs; whoever fights him next gotta aim for his weak point and they'll put him down forever.

Comment

Working...
            X