• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HisExcellency View Post

I always thought he’d lose to a top puncher like Tank/Ryan
    ooof, I think Tank destroys him now

Comment

Ps. If they did sign to fight each other again, it would never ever be under 147 lbs.

Comment

Just because he won it doesn't mean he is completely sane

hes always been a bit of an oddball.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDP View Post
          Personally there were always question marks regarding Haney’s rise to ‘greatness’ and major red flags to him being considered p4p top 10. Getting the WCB title without fighting? Undisputed just by beating Kambosos? Plus Prograis as basic as he is, was taylor-made for a good boxer to win. Talk about the path of less resistance.
          I thought Prograis was a solid win. But the Kambosos path to undisputed was a gift from god to Devin. I was never ever ever sold on him being as good as he had been billed. He deserved respect for barely eking out a decision vs Loma, but Haney is a decent fighter. That’s it and that’s all.

Comment

Master plan well done cong****

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post

ooof, I think Tank destroys him now
              I actually wish that Ryan had fought like this against Tank…fully hydrated and throwing a multitude of shots with BOTH hands instead of just trying to land the left hook. He was doing that in the early rounds which Haney saw a mile off. I don’t think he would’ve beaten Tank, but it would’ve been a much closer fight.
              Left Hook Louie Left Hook Louie likes this.

Comment

Even just a few fights back, Garcia showed a brash side that was on the edge of disenfranchising fans.
                He's young, may have some ADHD, but IMO he should level off now and fly right. And 10 years from
                now after he's retired from the sport... he'll most likely have matured, and reflect on his mistakes. His
                next 2-3 fights though, they will be very interesting to watch... see how he develops. Looking forward to them.

Comment

Originally posted by HisExcellency View Post

Disagree…Kambosos beat a previously undefeated Teofimo and Haney handled him with ease TWICE. He also had a close fight with Lomachenko which I thought he WON. However, after Linares wobbled him badly during their fight, I always thought he’d lose to a top puncher like Tank/Ryan but doubted Ryan not because of his talent but his lack of discipline and erratic behaviour. Glad he proved me wrong.
                  Naaa… Lopez beats kambosos every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Kambosos won the lottery that night because Lopez couldn’t breathe and could have died. Look it up.

Comment

He's still a nutcase. He just acting like it was all a joke bc he won the fight. If he'd of lost, he woulda used mental health and all that nonsense he was doing as an excuse for why he lost. Dude is an instagram kid. He knows how to manipulate the masses bc most people are superficial like he is. When adversity hits and ish don't go his way, his true colors come out along with every excuse in the book. He deserves credit for beating Haney, but not as much as some folks are giving him. Buying his weight advantage was a huge part of it. But that's on Haney for accepting it. When he didn't hurt Haney, he was outboxed in every round he didn't hurt him in. Haney just didn't have the power to deter him. The 3 knockdowns were the main difference in the fight. It is what it is tho.

Comment

I always said haney isnt gonna be the next floyd like some people tried to say. Hes more like Zab and nothing wrong with that because Zab was a multi time champion and a really good fighter but he could be hurt and beat in fights by guys you wouldn't think would beat him going into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X