No announcement yet.

Bill Haney Missing in Action. Father-Son boxer/trainer duos don't work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

You sound very disturbed and legally disabled, pls go get some help.
    Me? Thanks, you have been very helpful with your diagnosis. Do I owe you anything for your services? By the way, you don't need to answer the question, haven't met a person with your traits that can answer a straight question with a straight answer, more so if it goes against at what they are preaching. Be safe and don't forget the helmet.
    Last edited by garfios; 04-26-2024, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Me? Thanks, you have been very helpful with your diagnosis. Do I owe you anything for your services? By the way, you don't need to answer the question, haven't met a person with your traits that can answer a straight question with a straight answer, more so if it goes against at what they are preaching. Be safe and don't forget the helmet.
      You have been exposed as another brainless hater and a mentally unstable person jumping on a bandwagon, so why should I take you seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

You have been exposed as another brainless hater and a mentally unstable person jumping on a bandwagon, so why should I take you seriously?
        Dumb people never think they're the dumb ones. Answer the question, do you think the murder threats are right? Prove it that I'm the unstable one.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          Dumb people never think they're the dumb ones. Answer the question, do you think the murder threats are right? Prove it that I'm the unstable one.
          Dumb people ask dumb questions like that expecting a black and white answer, focusing only on one thing like it's the only bad thing being said.

Comment

Working...
          X