No announcement yet.

Bill Haney Missing in Action. Father-Son boxer/trainer duos don't work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Haney lost for the first time last night. He’s been successful his whole professional career. Teo’s another success story. Loma is to. So I think you’re reaching or not paying attention.
    Although, Teo's dad was out of his element v kambosas, according to the coaching we heard. Now that doesnt mean they dont work as a team, specifically, but Teo couldve used some better guidance at the moment.

As for Lomachenk, we don'r get to hear what he says. So I wonder what were his words during v Lopez and v Haney.

Comment

worst boxing dad in a long time, angel garcia was at least funny sometimes and could laugh at himself.. bill is just annoying

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        worst boxing dad in a long time, angel garcia was at least funny sometimes and could laugh at himself.. bill is just annoying
        Yeah Angek was hyper ******ed but said some funny **** sometimes. Bill is just a donkey so so arrogant. Neck and neck between him and Teo's dad for who is the worst imo
        HanzGruber HanzGruber likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

Although, Teo's dad was out of his element v kambosas, according to the coaching we heard. Now that doesnt mean they dont work as a team, specifically, but Teo couldve used some better guidance at the moment.

As for Lomachenk, we don'r get to hear what he says. So I wonder what were his words during v Lopez and v Haney.
          Loma's dad is also the head coach for the Ukranian boxing team, and has trained Usyk for his big fights. Nobody can say he's not a good trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Loma's dad is also the head coach for the Ukranian boxing team, and has trained Usyk for his big fights. Nobody can say he's not a good trainer.
            Well there's that then.

Comment

Well there's that then.
              Yeah, that's why they used to say "Loma was bred for this" because theres stories of Anatoly saying he'd be a world champion boxer when he found out it was a boy still in the womb lol.

I'm pretty sure Loma has said he wanted to be a hockey player as a kid

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Yeah, that's why they used to say "Loma was bred for this" because theres stories of Anatoly saying he'd be a world champion boxer when he found out it was a boy still in the womb lol.

I'm pretty sure Loma has said he wanted to be a hockey player as a kid
                I'm thinking hockey wouldnt have worked out so well for a little guy.

Comment

I'm thinking hockey wouldnt have worked out so well for a little guy.
                  Depends. Little guys have started to thrive in the sport as long as their elusive. Patrick Kane is listed as 5'10 but he's closer to 5'8 and had a very long career because guys couldn't hit him.

But he also would have had to put on a lot more mass in his lower body too. Hockey players have massive legs.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    I was up for Haney to teach garcia a lesson, he can be a clown everytime he opens his mouth, but Bill with his assassination threats turned me off. I think if shoves comes to blows, assassination and killing takes the #1 spot, a least in my book.
                    Bill saying stuff like this is irrelevant because no matter what the haneys say, people will hate them. He can be very respectful and say positive stuff, you clowns would still hate anyway, so pls be real. Ryan insinuated that devin haney, a devout muslim, worships a devil, implying that islam is a devil religion, but you guys were whisper quiet. That s**t was quite low too.
                    Last edited by Lance98; 04-22-2024, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

Bill saying stuff like this is irrelevant because no matter what the haneys say, people will hate them. He can be very respectful and say positive stuff, you clowns would still hate anyway, so pls be real. Ryan insinuated that devin haney, a devout muslim worships a devil, implying that islam is a devil religion, but you guys were whisper quiet. That s**t was quite low too.
                      You know what, the haney's told his mom that they were going to kill her son, maybe they're not that devout to their religion, if somebody tells me he's going to kill one of my kids, I'd think he is worshipping evil too.

Comment

Working...
                      X