Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beaten Haney Ready To 'Run It Back'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia shouldn't even give him the rematch for his disrespectful thug behavior at press conferences. This is the 3rd time Haney has put his hands on somebody during press conferences. He's a bully, and he just got beaten like a red-headed stepchild for the entire world to see. Him and his ****** crackhead father needed to be humbled, this was great.

Comment

"I’m not doing 140, I’m doing 147. My body can’t go lower than 143. It’s impossible. I’ve tried every technique. I can’t do it.”

So, if Haney wants a rematch, it's at CW or 147?​
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I don't see why Haney wants to get beat up again. Take a tune up, at least. He got hit with some monster shots in there. He got dragged into a fight, and that's never going to be his type of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
          Garcia shouldn't even give him the rematch for his disrespectful thug behavior at press conferences. This is the 3rd time Haney has put his hands on somebody during press conferences. He's a bully, and he just got beaten like a red-headed stepchild for the entire world to see. Him and his ****** crackhead father needed to be humbled, this was great.
          Yup or now be at Garcia's terms. So much for Bill Haney saying that they were sending a man to be killed and that they wanted Garcia near death after the fight. Haney would not even greet Garcia at the very end of the fight once it was over.
          Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 04-21-2024, 08:54 AM.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

The fact that Ryan won but didn’t get the title due to missing weight makes a rematch viable. I would watch again. See if Haney learns from this loss or if Ryan can put together another great performance

Comment

“The 25 year old has long been considered one of the world’s finest fighters and was the significant underdog against Garcia, also 25 and the subject of widespread concerns surrounding his mental health.”

y’all need to proofread these articles before hitting publish. Haney was like a -800 favorite
              crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

No rematch or maybe yes but at 147. Then both guys won't be dehydrated etc. Ryan is now super-confident so he probably wins again. Bill Haney will probably demand it but it might backfire on him.

Comment

ryan spoofing again when he said he tried everything to get to 140, he made no effort at all

well haney has made a career out of being the bigger guy in the ring now he got outdone by ryan who out foxed him on the weight issue this time

he played up with all this crap played possum didnt make weight, haney thinks this will be easy work even if he doesnt make weight, ryan gladly pays the 1.5 mil to haney & haney happy the fight goes ahead but ryan has put the work in and is delighted he doesnt have to anything to make weight so is very happy himself, what a crap show really

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    ryan spoofing again when he said he tried everything to get to 140, he made no effort at all

well haney has made a career out of being the bigger guy in the ring now he got outdone by ryan who out foxed him on the weight issue this time

he played up with all this crap played possum didnt make weight, haney thinks this will be easy work even if he doesnt make weight, ryan gladly pays the 1.5 mil to haney & haney happy the fight goes ahead but ryan has put the work in and is delighted he doesnt have to anything to make weight so is very happy himself, what a crap show really
                    I read an article stating Haney looked "HORRIBLE" at the weigh-in! He's done at 140, and won't have the strength to fight at the top level @ 147! The only question is what does Ryan do now? Does he try to make 140, and fight Teofimo Lopez or Subriel Matias? I hope so, but I doubt it! I think he'll probably fight Pitbull for his title? That will sell plenty of PPVs!

Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I really don't recommend for Devin to ask for this fight rematch. It's one thing to not have any power but to not even throw your power hand very much is another thing altogether. Fighters are not gonna just let you lightly jab your way to a victory over them. You have to threaten them with something that may hurt them and Devin just doesn't have that.

I think if this rematch happens...devin Haney will SURELY lose and at the very worst... he's going to be brutally knocked out.

You know...folks talk a lot of $#!+ about floyd MAYWEATHER and his so-called lack of power. Let me tell you....devin haney is on a whole other level. Floyd mayweather may not have had one punch KO power but he didn't keep his shots in the chamber...he threw his power shots....this guy Haney doesn't throw any power shots at all....its all jabs and that won't work against top fighters....ask Paulie Malignaggi.

Comment

Working...
                      X