Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Who's The Crazy One Now?' Asks Garcia After Win Over Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can win a fight and still be crazy.

Comment

I called it. I was like if Ryan is playing possum and focused, he had a puncher's chance against Haney.

Haney was undefeated, but look at his competition. He beat a fading Linares, a fading Loma. Some say he lost against Loma. I felt that Haney won, even though Loma had faster hands. Loma let that fight slip through his hands, by giving away early rounds and the 12th round. Haney beat a journey man in Kambosos, and he beat an overrated Prograis. Through these fights, Haney got hurt against Linares. I've learned that Haney, while a sound boxer, he doesn't have much power, and can't really take power shots. It's hard to stay at the top of one can't hit or take a hit.

This was right up Garcia's alley. Folks really let that setback against Davis fool them. Also Garcia has looked good with a very good trainer in D James in his previous fight and in footage for the Crawford/Spence buildup. I expected James to have Ryan ready, and he did. Garcia isn't the best boxer, but he has power.

I wish Garcia made weight though. These sort of things taint victories. But I expected a victory, just as long as Garcia could keep his crazy at bay. He did!

​​
      icee icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
        I called it. I was like if Ryan is playing possum and focused, he had a puncher's chance against Haney.

Haney was undefeated, but look at his competition. He beat a fading Linares, a fading Loma. Some say he lost against Loma. I felt that Haney won, even though Loma had faster hands. Loma let that fight slip through his hands, by giving away early rounds and the 12th round. Haney beat a journey man in Kambosos, and he beat an overrated Prograis. Through these fights, Haney got hurt against Linares. I've learned that Haney, while a sound boxer, he doesn't have much power, and can't really take power shots. It's hard to stay at the top of one can't hit or take a hit.

This was right up Garcia's alley. Folks really let that setback against Davis fool them. Also Garcia has looked good with a very good trainer in D James in his previous fight and in footage for the Crawford/Spence buildup. I expected James to have Ryan ready, and he did. Garcia isn't the best boxer, but he has power.

I wish Garcia made weight though. These sort of things taint victories. But I expected a victory, just as long as Garcia could keep his crazy at bay. He did!

​​
        It wasn't at bay. He was crazy during the fight. He's just ****in good. I've said even after the Tank fight that he's the best out of the young class. He's not serious but you can see and tell. I guess some call it the eye test.
        Calibaloc Calibaloc likes this.

Comment

Ryan fooled all you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            You can win a fight and still be crazy.
            Yes you can.

I found Oliver Mcall entertaining where as Ryan reminds me that I'm too old to be watching young kids act stupid.
            Sabiondo Sabiondo Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Still crazy ……… crazy hands

That left hook is a thing of beauty, after that bang in the first round Haney was cautious! After the 6 round he was bricking it
              Calibaloc Calibaloc likes this.

Comment

Omg!! a huge upset. All the so called experts gave 0 chances to Garcia. Its funny Haney said in pre fight interview that Garcia hasn't improved much since amateur days. Lol. Then he went on to get a sustained whooping.

Make Isaac Cruz vs Ryan Garcia next
                Last edited by jackblack008; 04-21-2024, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Couldn’t make weight and that is reality
                  Stainey took the money. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
                    so the beer was more important than 3 pounds...?
                    It wasn’t beer, it was apple juice. He fooled us all.
                    Plick647 Plick647 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr WorldWide View Post

I found Oliver Mcall entertaining where as Ryan reminds me that I'm too old to be watching young kids act stupid.
                      This is me,
                      Chin high is still cray cray though.
                      Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X