Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Who's The Crazy One Now?' Asks Garcia After Win Over Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The very clear answer is “still you”. Ryan is clearly as dumb, delusional and unstable as everyone thought. He came unprepared and it showed (what was w the flinching and back turning??) The thing we did learn Saturday is that Devin is easy to beat and Bill is a dip****. . On the flip side, very entertaining fight and props to both guys for that.

Comment

Just stop it haters. Give the young man credit. He made y'all look ******!! Good on you Ryan.
      Calibaloc Calibaloc likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
        Just stop it haters. Give the young man credit. He made y'all look ******!! Good on you Ryan.
        Facts! Hater gonna hate especially when it turns out that they were dead wrong! F um they are pitiful

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post

He never intended doing weight, he said the beer was "apple cider and sparkling water". He'd really have to be crazy to drink a beer or as he says "drink every night". Everybody believed his antics.
          I don’t think you understand how unprofessional it is to miss weight, let alone on purpose…
          Plick647 Plick647 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
            I don’t think you understand how unprofessional it is to miss weight, let alone on purpose…
            yeah, i do feel garcia is getting a bit too much credit, he essentially cheated and had no intention of making weight at any point... boxing fans are disgusted and calling for bans when someone uses PEDS but when someone comes in deliberately overweight to gain an advantage they dont seem bothered... people can say 'well haney decided to fight' but wtf else was he going to do, fans have bought tickets, travelled already , cant just call a fight off of that magnitude

Comment

I'm not sure what this fight says about Ryan Garcia except that he was not intimidated by the moment, which I thought he may have been in the Tank fight. I was a big Garcia fan but he acted idiotically throughout this and in the press conference afterward. He's strong, fast, and smarter than he's given credit for, but he may self-destruct soon. His father calling Tim Bradley a piece-of-**** now puts Henry Garcia on the same page with Bill Haney and Teofimo Lopez Sr. Would love to get rid of these guys, they cheapen the sport.

What it says about Haney I suspected all along: overrated, no power, can be bullied, and for all his talk about professionalism -- this is a fight, and I had never seen him hurt anyone.

Comment

haney said ryan hadnt improved since his amateur days, what does that mean, that haney himself has disimproved since his amateur days?
                BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Winning the fight doesn't make you not crazy Ryan. You're still a loon but cong**** on the win.
                  BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

What were the fight night weights? It'll be hilarious if cryan missed weight and still weighed less than hankey
                    That would have been hysterical but, Ryan didn't want that scale rematch
                    This was the more enjoyable outcome, though

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

That would have been hysterical but, Ryan didn't want that scale rematch
                      This was the more enjoyable outcome, though
                      Where's the proof? You're just spouting nonsense

Comment

Working...
                      X