Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Did Bigger Make Better? Ryan Garcia Overpowers Devin Haney in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Yeah he's so frustrating to watch because there's power, speed and talent there but there's also so many flaws. I mean he just beat a undefeated former undisputed and current champion even with all the flaws so imagine if he actually improved on them and took it seriously.
    Yeah but what if Garcia had cut to 140 like Haney? Fight was not on an even playing field. And I don't even like Haney. Just trying to keep it real and fair
    Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

It looked like after Devin got caught with the left hook early, he defended it for a couple rounds. That hugging all night was frustrating and the ref not even giving a warning but takes a point of Garcia was infuriating. Should of been 5 knockdownss. Corruption in boxing is strong.

Cong**** to Ryan, even though his performance wasn't perfect. Clean up some of shoulder roll stuff and turtling/turning away, and he could really be a p4p superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

Just ignore it bro, we had a memorable night of boxing. Dont get ****** into toxic shh.
        I hear what you're saying but you know that's not my stee-zo. I like to fight match fires with blow torches. Now I'm about to jump on this big butt hooker that's laying besides me but Lawd willing if I have any life in me after this fuq session I'm gonna come back and make illegal immigrant and anchor baby jokes!
        Last edited by DClefthook; 04-21-2024, 01:09 AM.
        GREATEST.O.A.T GREATEST.O.A.T likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

Yeah but what if Garcia had cut to 140 like Haney? Fight was not on an even playing field. And I don't even like Haney. Just trying to keep it real and fair
          Haney didn’t object, negotiated his rate and likely thought this dude didn’t even have a camp and was going into the fight with his own advantage and despite all that said out of his own mouth that the weight wasn’t relevant to his losing. Was it unprofessional af and disrespectful to not make weight? Yeah, but the guy who lost was ok with it and even moreso taking a check to be ok with it. Could’ve said nope, and not fought as well.
          bimhead bimhead likes this.

Comment

Ryan waa fighting two guys in that ring. The ref should be investigated. Oh, ans just like yhat the haney nut huggers crawl back under their rocks.

Comment

A lot of dumb people thought Ryan was a crazy lad who was gonna get beat bad, but in fact Ryan is a very intelligent lad, first of all an extra 3.2 pounds makes a big difference, yes it cost him 1.5 million but now he will make tens of millions more so I guess that makes Ryan very smart
              Acting crazy and swilling beer at the weigh in also made Haney think he would be in for an easy night, and that off course didn't happen.
              alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

They are feeding pit bull to tank in a rematch, it’s why they didn’t let rolly fight Ryan. Dont be surprised to see a rolly fight just for the media circus though.
                Hmmmmmm....next fight against Rollies to increase popularity.... then fight Pitbull for battle of Mexico .... then Tank vs Ryan part II. I bet Ryan is praying his ongoing lawsuit is finally gonna let him out of his GB contract so he can finally get to Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

No he fvkcing didn't lmao I dislike cryan but stank was losing that (as he does every fight) then found the punch to make a dehydrated Instagram boy quit
                  Garcia made 136 for Tank and looked weight drained and almost 144 for Haney I think. Not the same, Haney fought a bigger healthier Garcia who didn't even dare to come close to make weight.

Comment

This overrated boxer finally got fully exposed. Now he can go back to fighting leftovers and old folks.
                    NYG NYG likes this.

Comment

Kudos to Ryan, Garcia made them eat their words specially Bill Haney
                      NYG NYG likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X