No announcement yet.

Turki should add Jalolov on his hw cards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turki should add Jalolov on his hw cards

Jalolov is better than these old washed up guys like Zhang and Wilder.

I would also pick Jalolov to beat Dubois.

There were rumours that Jalolov was facing Luis Ortiz in Saudi a few months back but it was never official, and then instead it was announced that he was fighting in Uzbekistan. But then he withdrew from that fight to focus on the Paris Olympics which is disappointing.

I'm really impressed with his ability, but he's not made enough progress up the pro ranks. It's a real shame because Saudi involvement might not last and so he by the time he makes his pro career a priority, there might be less opportunity for him. I'd pick him over Dubois as well.

Comment

I think Jalolov is coming for these belts when Usyk and Fury both retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        There were rumours that Jalolov was facing Luis Ortiz in Saudi a few months back but it was never official, and then instead it was announced that he was fighting in Uzbekistan. But then he withdrew from that fight to focus on the Paris Olympics which is disappointing.

I'm really impressed with his ability, but he's not made enough progress up the pro ranks. It's a real shame because Saudi involvement might not last and so he by the time he makes his pro career a priority, there might be less opportunity for him. I'd pick him over Dubois as well.
        This is frustrating cuz he's clearly got high level skills but to me it says something about his focus & confidence to achieve big things as a pro to me too.

And I might feel differently if he didn't already win a gold medal, but he did & hes gonna be 30 by the Olympics. Plus he's been a pro for 6yrs. Jared Anderson has been a pro 4.5yrs & is 5yrs younger & has done more as a pro. And ppl question Jared's drive to succeed all the time. I think Jalolov's mentality might be as fragile or more fragile than Jared's.

Definitely a weird move tho thats not even arguable even if my speculating on his mentality & focus is. Bottom line for me tho is in theory I'd pick Jalolov to beat top ten guys tomorrow cuz the eye test says a lot about his potential, but the fact hes not faced a live body yet, hes going backwards to fight young adult amateurs in 9min fights & on paper hes far less impressive half a decade into his career might say more about what his actual potential turns out to be by the end of his boxing career.

Comment

Jalolov would KO Fury tomorrow.

JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            Jalolov would KO Fury tomorrow.
            Very likely. Jalolov is a huge heavy handed southpaw. And he is not 40 years old like Zhang.

Fury didn`t even want to fight Zhang.

Comment

Working...
            X