Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Many to Blame for Ryan Garcia Coming in Overweight - Mainly the Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Many to Blame for Ryan Garcia Coming in Overweight - Mainly the Fighter

The defining scenes of Ryan Garcia preparing for his second shot at a world title by running sprints with a cell phone in his right hand are even more damning than him remaining on his knee following a body shot. By prioritizing his social media campaign over his chance to be a world champion, Garcia has told us everything we need to know about his interest in boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-20-2024, 06:58 AM.

bhop off to vietnam

Comment

why is oscar wearing a devin haney tee

Comment

ryan garcia doesnt bother making weight, he just likes to make people wait

Comment

Oliver McCall says this fight should not be alowed to happen

Comment

in ryans head he gets paid no matter what he does, its win win win win and F u all u suckers for paying for it, i played u and i won

Comment

Just shows no one gave a hoot about this guy's training. How can this even happen? You have to tell me why no one in his camp cared enough to monitor his weight. Casual observers noticed the bulkiness. Yet no one in his camp noticed.

3.5 lbs is a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
                Just shows no one gave a hoot about this guy's training. How can this even happen? You have to tell me why no one in his camp cared enough to monitor his weight. Casual observers noticed the bulkiness. Yet no one in his camp noticed.

3.5 lbs is a huge difference.
                his trainer is like, Hi ryan hop on the scales there so we can weight u?
                Ryan: No
                What weight are you then ryan?
                Nevermind

Comment

beer is fire

beer contains calories

tell ryan

Comment

is this what happens when mexicans move to america and have children?

Comment

Working...
                    X