Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Claims He 'Put Himself Through Hell' After Failing To Make Weight For Haney And Paying $1.5M Forfeit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ryan wins he still won't have won a belt.

Has there been a popular fighter making these type of purses that has not ever won a title?

This fight has created drama in a weird way.

Comment

Even the wwe won’t want him.

Comment

This is f***ed but watch the dollars roll in this is the world we live in right now this is what brings in the casual boxing fan watch the s*** show go up in flames tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I have a feeling something like this happens. I'm the Pick'Em, I went with Haney by KO late. I could see him refusing to get off his stool after getting thoroughly outboxed.

This dude is becoming more and more like Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr....but worse.
          I like this prediction I can see this happening
          PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

My prediction: Haney pulls a Stevenson....and then after the fight claims he could have knocked Garcia out anytime but didnt do it because he felt sorry for Ryan and his mental health. Unless Ryan goes loco and starts rule breaking the crap out of the fight then i expect there to be very little action. This should turn out to be just another boxing heist.

Comment

Garcia knew when he signed the contract that he wasn't going to make weight. People always end up doing what they've meant to do all along. Derrick James is in a weird position , I wonder just how much and how hard Garcia even trained for this fight. I'm looking forward to the post fight interviews.

Comment

All you anti-Ryan goofs will be nut hugging him tomorrow night after he dismantles Haney.

Comment

Fame can be a hell of a drug.

Comment

This is the funniest thing I’ve read in quite awhile.

The drinking a beer comment was the topper.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I have a feeling something like this happens. I'm the Pick'Em, I went with Haney by KO late. I could see him refusing to get off his stool after getting thoroughly outboxed.

This dude is becoming more and more like Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr....but worse.
                      Lol thats being disrespectful towards Junior imo ,at least he got to be world champion, something I truly doubt Ryan could ever accomplish the way he's going.
                      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X