Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Invokes Right As 'Champion In Recess' To Throw Curveball Into Crawford - Madrimov Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If "Harvard scholar" put more effort into building himself up than he's spending to take others down, he wouldn't have lost 2 broadcast deals in 2 years.
    TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Thanks uncle al

Comment

This a foul ball by Jermell! He's blocking Crawford for no reason! If he really wants smoke with Crawford, all he has to do is ask! I would be really mad at him if it wasn't for the fact that I think Bud is doing Boots dirty too! Karma is a bit*h!

Comment

Poor Tim. Charlo made him wait and he waited. To me, Timmy wasted his time and danced with ugly partners, to hold his spot, until one did him in. Now, here comes Charlo, lalala, flush with Canelo cash, and says "I am not waiting". That waiting game isn't a good plan. Time wasted is time lost.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Different rules for Canelo? He is allowed to duck all he wants without fear of being stripped. Test dirty for peds/steroids? Still not stripped lol

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Charlo jealous of the money Crawford is gonna be making off of this fight. He shoulda already been in talks with Crawford though.
              the saudis wont fund charlo vs madrimov so only money runner will make is step aside no one wants to pay sprinter survivors

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                Crawford should try to force a fight with Charlo. I'm pretty sure Haymon would make that fight
                First Haymon has Spence block Fundora vs Crawford, now he is having Charlo block Crawford vs Madrimov. He's only interested in sidelining Crawford.

Comment

charlo is in the cheque cashing business

Comment

Charlo is a pawn. Used by PBC to hold titles he was carefully matched and guided to. Over paid in order to make him content with the program. But in reality, he's not a champ. He's been turned into a chump. Someone who is told when and where to fart. He can't ever be his best self, because he's not boxing for glory. He's boxing for Al Haymon to use him as a pawn. When Al says don't box, he sits down and waits for Al to tell him when to get up. When Al says, "Get up and box", Charlo boxes a carefully selected guy and then goes back into a long recess with his overpaid salary and waits for Al to tell him when to get up again. This is the PBC plam for Charlo

Comment

its not Champion in Recess, its Lion in Recess

Comment

Working...
                      X