Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fight Is On After Ryan Garcia Misses Weight For Devin Haney Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    It was too obvious he was not going to make weight. Even Stevie Wonder could see that one. What an idiot.
    I think it was by design and they were fully expecting to pay the cost.

Let's see if not having to cut as much helps on fight night.
    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

What a dumbass
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

haney is like, damn i should have said 1 mil per pound

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          lots of guys in the sport have not won a world title, this unprofessional clown show guy is one of them yet hes somehow a ppv draw and calling himself the face of boxing as well, he needs a reality check, only tank can call himself the face of boxing & not bother with titles
          Totally agree with you. I think Garcia and his millions of followers are a reflection of today's younger generation in the U.S...it's a fcuked up world we live in. Haney is gonna punk him in the ring, and make him cry, and quit...again.

Comment

Maybe garcia tried to make the fight at 147

Comment

The only upside here is 1.5million is a lot cheaper than being sued for breach of contract. Whichever way this goes tomorrow it’ll be a shhhh show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Of course he is, he’s 100% in this for the money. Nothing else. He’s cashing himself out.
                99.9% of boxers are in this for the money. Stop being ignorant
                juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                  What a dumbass
                  Floyd Mayweather also came in heavier when he fought Marquez? Did you call him dumbasz? No you didn’t

Comment

I’ve tried to tell you guys that Ryan Garcia was a loser. This guy needs professional help ASAP inside of a mental institution; Not a boxing ring.

The kid is deeply troubled and disturbed both mentally, psychologically and emotionally. I believe that he could possibly be bi-polar.

Also, all those drugs and alcohol he is doing is only making matters worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                      Wow, okay, actually going to pay half a million per pound overweight. He must be getting a really big salary of millions, more millions than I thought.

Yeah, he looked like a middleweight walking around, and walking without a shirt, and with a rucksack.

Anyway, is this a bad sign of his lack of preparation and focus, or should he stop trying to continue at 140 lbs and just go to welterweight after this fight?

I think yes, he and Haney should move to welterweight after this. Stop this extreme dehydration and squeezing in to make weight to get every advantage.
                      Don’t put that on Haney he made weight and will win too!

Comment

Working...
                      X