Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a Ryan Garcia win be good or bad for boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would a Ryan Garcia win be good or bad for boxing?

I can see an argument for both.

Bad. He’s way too unreliable to make it to the fight and has dedication issues. Missing weight for one of your biggest fights by 3lbs is crazy.
    brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

well it 'might' put an end to the haneys and their my era greatest this greatest that talk which could be good

it would be a massive massive shock to see cryin win, cant see it at all really

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        well it 'might' put an end to the haneys and their my era greatest this greatest that talk which could be good

it would be a massive massive shock to see cryin win, cant see it at all really
        Who really cares about what the Haneys say tho? He’s active and fighting good opposition. And comparatively speaking his style isn’t THAT hard to watch. (Looking at shakur)

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          I can see an argument for both.
          Don’t need to worry about that. He has ZERO chance of winning.

Comment

I think terrible.

The guy is a clown.
            shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post

Who really cares about what the Haneys say tho? He’s active and fighting good opposition. And comparatively speaking his style isn’t THAT hard to watch. (Looking at shakur)
              lots of people care what fighters and their dads say about themselves, look at teo and his pops as well, its part of the topic of conversations that go around, u cant say all sorts of crazy stuff and expect no comments from people laughing at them

Comment

I don't see how Garcia winning has either a good or bad affect on boxing, the fight game moves on. I think a Garcia win would only hurt the ego of those who strongly thought he would lose.

Those of us who just think he'll lose will just say oh well.

Comment

Likely only good if he can get a little more professional. I don't see it though. And Haney is still champ even Ryan knocks him out because Ryan's too much of an idiot to make weight.

Comment

Horrendous. The guy probably isn't the draw he used to be any more and he's extremely unprofessional.

Comment

Working...
                    X