Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Israil Madrimov Heading to Los Angeles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles83 View Post
    Terence Crawford is refusing to fight Jaron Ennis so I guess this is the next best option.
    This is a way, way, way better option.

Crawford's resume:
    135: Lineal/TBRB, Ring Magazine, WBO
    140: Lineal/TBRB, Ring Magazine, WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO undisputed
    147: Lineal/TBRB, Ring Magazine, WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO undisputed
    154: nothing so far

Madrimov is the WBA titlist at 154 and the vacant WBO belt may also be on the line.​ Ennis only has the IBF 147 belt, which he didn't actually win in the ring. He has it because he won a vacant interim belt and then Crawford vacated the real belt.

So why the hell would he avoid fighting Madrimov for at least one, possibly two brand new belts just to face Ennis for a belt he already threw in the trash? It's a literal step backwards. If Ennis wants the Crawford fight he should move up to 154 and beat Murtazaliev (IBF), Madrimov (WBA), or Fundora (WBC). Then he'd have something that Crawford actually wants.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

So you made how much on your last check?
      ———
      Whattaboutism.

Comment

I’m surprised Crawford is taking this fight but hell yea the fans win! It’s high risk, low reward so I don’t know what got into him but i’m not complaining lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post

I have heard of him his top 10 in his division
          ———
          You know who is ranked 1st at WW by every sanctioning body AND every boxing analyst?
          BOOTS!
          We all know Bud will beat that top 10 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
            The amount of stupid in this thread is crazy.

Boots offers nothing. He's got the emailed version of the belt that Bud already won and didn't lose in the ring, which is likely still hanging in his house or wherever he keeps his belts that he's won. And he doesn't sell, because he's fought nobody, and his idiot dad has been turning down fights left and right for years. Madrimov is legit, and has a belt in a new division, which would make Bud one of the 4 division champs. And FOH with the "easy path" nonsense. Bud was trying to fight the clear #1 in the division in Tszyu, but the latter screwed that up by losing, and both the winner and two of the belts are out for 6 months on medical suspension. Madrimov is literally the next best guy in the division.
            ———
            You are right. The amount of stupid in this thread is crazy.
            Boots offers nothing huh? But but but Kavaliauskas, Avanesyan, Brook and Khan offered “a lot”.
            Boots doesn’t sell but Crawford does? Crawford vs Porter had 135k PPV numbers. So much for “offering something”

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Who da fuq is matchroom? Sincerely, America
              ———
              Hold my halal beer. Sincerely, Saudi Arabia

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Somebody with a title you mean.

Boots turned the fight down twice already. He’s at the back of the line lol.
                ———
                Brook and Khan had titles when Bud fought them? Amiright? lol

Comment

Saudi money for everyone - but none for Canelo, the so-called “face of boxing.” LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                    ———
                    Brook and Khan had titles when Bud fought them? Amiright? lol
                    When he fought Brook and Khan he was trying to unify but he was being frozen out by PBC while Spence, Porter, Ugas, and Garcia all went round and round. It's an entirely different situation now.

He fought Brook and Khan because there wasn't anybody else for him to fight. Now he has Madrimov or Murtazaliev, who both have belts, if Fundora/Tszyu/Charlo won't fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roj View Post
                      Saudi money for everyone - but none for Canelo, the so-called “face of boxing.” LOL!!
                      I don't think Canelo is poor now,LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X