Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Israil Madrimov Heading to Los Angeles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fights get made not because of whats fans want. Promoters, fighters, managers dgaf about what fans want. It's been that way since time immemorial.
    Even trainers can stop fights from getting made. It's naivete to assume fans in a forum can influence what fights are made.

Comment

Curious to hear the explanation of why the Saudi royal family is bankrolling fights staged in the U.S. I thought the whole purpose of this Saudi boxing project was to elevate and sportwash Saudi Arabian culture?

Comment

Boots has passed the eyeball test based on beating the past 15 fighters totaling a combined loss record of 63 losses. Bud doesn’t want to ruin his career after the would be beat down.
        Spence will never face Bud again, at any weight or for any amount of money . Waking up knowing what planet you’re on is respectably more important to Spence than taking a second worse than first beating from Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloDerek View Post
          So this just verifies that he’s ducking Boots.
          He's achieved eveything at welterweight. It's understandable he wants to move up and test himself against the belt-holders there. He should drop the belts though.
          ajamudc ajamudc likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
            Curious to hear the explanation of why the Saudi royal family is bankrolling fights staged in the U.S. I thought the whole purpose of this Saudi boxing project was to elevate and sportwash Saudi Arabian culture?
            "Sportswash".....great analogy! You win the internet today son!

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
              I'll tell you why. Because he looks at CNN every night just like the rest of the world and he sees the US border is wide open with no accountability. So now is the time to bring your money laundering to the States and do it right under the nose of the FBI!
              No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post

Why do you feel so threatened?
                No not me. The only person that should feel threatened is Bud's accountant

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

And I hope Al’s checks to you aren’t bouncing
                  KING.TUT.766 KING.TUT.766 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Nah, I'm sure he can handle big numbers.
                    KING.TUT.766 KING.TUT.766 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post

And I hope Al’s checks to you aren’t bouncing
                      Ask Canelo did his checks bounce. This ssk Ryan did that 30 million dollar check that Al gave him bounce. Then ask Paquiao and Conor did their checks bounce. Want some more son??

Comment

Working...
                      X