Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Israil Madrimov Heading to Los Angeles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you dummies keep falling g for this Hearn shyte? I mean I know why you want him to be victorius over Haymon but you will never admit it!!
    Last edited by DClefthook; 04-18-2024, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KING.TUT.766 View Post

That's why It'd be a good move to get Dev to Co main as a Cali guy coming off a sellout wit Regis and beating Ryan, in which they had an LA press conference. Even if it's vs Sandor. That's 2 title fights wit 2 pfp fighters both fighting quality competition. And after seeing the 5 v 5 movie trailer lol, which is pure fire by the way, aint nobody seeing matchroom wit the pre fight promo. They can sell that card
      It'll be an interesting test to see if Turki knows the fights to put on this card that will sell.

I do think he got the main event wrong for a 77k seat venue tho. I think there are several fights that would excite fans more than Bud vs Madrimov. Sh^t I think a Bud vs Errol rematch that few gaf about seeing again would curb stomp this fight in ticket sales/PPV one on one.

I still don't know that Turki gaf if anyone comes to these events tho & that could be proven with this event.
      Bob Haymon Bob Haymon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
        ———
        “If he wants that fight” ….. so Bud doesn’t want the fight but he’ll go fight a guy nobody has heard of.
        I have heard of him his top 10 in his division

Comment

Ortiz will fight the winner

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post

Who cares what they want?
            Do You want that fight?

Btw, Bud can still make 147. You know that.
            You should have read my response a bit carefully. I said "IF Boots wants the fight." Meaning, in life you don't get to be beggar and a chooser at the same time. Who cares what they want? Who who? Fighters hold the cards, not fans. You're asking me if I want that fight? What a silly question. Since when did fans had the power to make fights?

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
              Bud's only router to profitability and notoriety is through PBC and Al Haymon. Why he keeps running from the truth is a total mystery. I guess they didn't teach D.E.I. in the Nebraska public school system hahahaha
              Why do you feel so threatened?
              KING.TUT.766 KING.TUT.766 likes this.

Comment

The amount of ****** in this thread is crazy.

Boots offers nothing. He's got the emailed version of the belt that Bud already won and didn't lose in the ring, which is likely still hanging in his house or wherever he keeps his belts that he's won. And he doesn't sell, because he's fought nobody, and his idiot dad has been turning down fights left and right for years. Madrimov is legit, and has a belt in a new division, which would make Bud one of the 4 division champs. And FOH with the "easy path" nonsense. Bud was trying to fight the clear #1 in the division in Tszyu, but the latter screwed that up by losing, and both the winner and two of the belts are out for 6 months on medical suspension. Madrimov is literally the next best guy in the division.

Comment

You know Eddie won't let this be on regular DAZN so get ready for another $70 PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by brettWall View Post
                    You should have read my response a bit carefully. I said "IF Boots wants the fight." Meaning, in life you don't get to be beggar and a chooser at the same time. Who cares what they want? Who who? Fighters hold the cards, not fans. You're asking me if I want that fight? What a silly question. Since when did fans had the power to make fights?
                    And how do you know what Bud or Boots want? Are you their manager, cuz you act like Bud's?

Btw, u still haven't answered my question.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post

And how do you know what Bud or Boots want? Are you their manager, cuz you act like Bud's?

Btw, u still haven't answered my question.
                      You should be answering that question yourself. You assume what fans want is what they want. Of course, nobody knows what they want.

Comment

Working...
                      X