Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Israil Madrimov Heading to Los Angeles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
    I like the opponent for bud. Definition of a world class opponent
    More like 'an OPPONENT from some part of the WORLD that is in a CLASS of his own'

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Can't think of many worse venues to watch boxing. When I saw that the fight might be in Los Angeles my interest was peaked but there's no way in hell I'd ever pay to watch boxing in the Coliseum.
      It's in LA Coliseum because Haymon blocked off all Vegas hotels hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Lol. I had to google this cuz I've never even heard of this venue & 100k sounded crazy (randomly looks like they did something to lower it to 77k post 2018), but yea this seems like an awful venue choice.

No one knows Madrimov so I don't think this fight gets the casual fan interest. Hell idk that Bud has THAT many casual fans to put him in this big a venue as the A side.

I'm fine with the fight tho. Rather see Bud vs a few other guys, but if its for a 154 belt fair play. And I kinda like the idea of Madrimov getting a crazy opportunity.
        If any of you have never heard of this venue just youtube 1984 Olympics. Yes, they want to stage a fight in an abandoned dilapidated 40 year old venue with grass growing through the concrete bleachers! Clowns!!

Comment

Originally posted by KING.TUT.766 View Post

That's why It'd be a good move to get Dev to Co main as a Cali guy coming off a sellout wit Regis and beating Ryan, in which they had an LA press conference. Even if it's vs Sandor. That's 2 title fights wit 2 pfp fighters both fighting quality competition. And after seeing the 5 v 5 movie trailer lol, which is pure fire by the way, aint nobody seeing matchroom wit the pre fight promo. They can sell that card
          Who da fuq is matchroom? Sincerely, America

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            Crawford doing what Crawford does for the most part of his career. Taking the easiest routes to Championships.... Paper championships I should say.
            Yea Bud is going back to his old self. His venture with Turki guy is essentially going to be his last and final contract with Top Rank. Fighting unknown B and C level Euro fighters with all advantages weighted towards him. Just like he held the 147 WBO strap for 5 years he is going g to do the same with the WBA strap and be calling out PBC fighters the whole time! Smh!!!

Comment

All Bud's NATURAL AMERICAN fights from 147-168 are 99% with PBC. He led Haymon on a wild goose chase for more than a year to make the Spence fight and afterwards he admitted that Al was right with not taking the guarantee and betting on himself and he made more in one fight than he did with any fight at Top Rank. But this guy's ego is just so overblown that he can't see the forest for the trees.

Comment

Could it be Vergil Ortiz vs a legit opponent as chief support, with the idea being that the winners fight? Ortiz is no.1 in the WBA rankings so next in line for a mandatory shot anyway. That would help sell tickets. GBP might not want to have Ortiz as undercard on a Hearn show, but Saudi money goes a long way on something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by brettWall View Post
                  But Boots is staying at 147, while Bud is moving to 154. To me if Boots wants that fight, there's no reason why he can't make 154. He's big enough to move up. No draining on both sides is necessary.
                  Who cares what they want?
                  Do You want that fight?

Btw, Bud can still make 147. You know that.

Comment

First the clown Hearn comes over with Dazn and declares PPV is dead and all Americans have to sign to him and you idiots believed. He blew through 6 billion dollars of the Russian's money with no American stars to show for it. The Russian dude, Len Balackalack or whatever the fuq his name is has scaled back things drastically. Someone had to be the fall guy for the losses and eventually the Lil Harry Potter guy got canned. Then Fast Eddie goes to Saudi Arabia like an Instagram model and sluts himself out at a oil tycoon bukkake party. I guess Turki Alalshikh ate the most raw goat meat and was able to crap the most on Hearn's face so now they're stuck together. They plotted to get all PBC fighters to come fight in the desert but so far only a shot Wilder, a green Boot and a bunch of Euro fighters have made the trek over. Now Hearn has convinced his crap-daddy to go to America and fight Darth Vader a.k.a. Al Haymon on his own turf. But no matter how much you clowns keep jumping from dyke to dyke riding them from the Arabian desert to the Vegas desert it's going to have the same ending. PBC RUNS DIS MOTHAFUQER!!! BITCHES!!
                    Last edited by DClefthook; 04-18-2024, 01:50 PM.
                    GREATEST.O.A.T GREATEST.O.A.T likes this.

Comment

Bud's only router to profitability and notoriety is through PBC and Al Haymon. Why he keeps running from the truth is a total mystery. I guess they didn't teach D.E.I. in the Nebraska public school system hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X