Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Israil Madrimov Heading to Los Angeles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be a nice fight, and I'm sure Turki Alalshikh would stack the card, but please, your excellency, throw the bag at Crawford vs. Boots! That's a MUCH better fight!
    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post
      Really?? All they can get is a guy with 9 fights that no one has really even heard of?
      He is un unbeaten world titlist at 154. I can`t help you if you don`t even follow the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Very low profile fight for a 37 year old Crawford. He should be fighting Fundora, Tszyu or Jermell.
        How the hell is Madrimov lower level than Fundora, who got knocked out by un very average man Mendoza???

This your comment is very casual.
        KING.TUT.766 KING.TUT.766 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

It'll be an interesting test to see if Turki knows the fights to put on this card that will sell.

I do think he got the main event wrong for a 77k seat venue tho. I think there are several fights that would excite fans more than Bud vs Madrimov. Sh^t I think a Bud vs Errol rematch that few gaf about seeing again would curb stomp this fight in ticket sales/PPV one on one.

I still don't know that Turki gaf if anyone comes to these events tho & that could be proven with this event.
          True I don't think he cares about who shows up. Idk about the ticket sales over in Saudi but he ain't one of these penny pinching promoters. He really just tryna make the fights he wanna see since they won't and I'm hear for it. And with the bread he be putting up I doubt the fighters will care either. Getting that bag upfront makes you way less emotionally invested in the gate and ppv sales.
          ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Huh? The only big fighters matchroom ever had were canelo and AJ and GGG and all they fought were in house cake walks. PBC gave us spence vs bud rygar vs tank fundora vs tsyzu bud vs porter. American promoters just don’t work with hearn. He’s a clown that talks trash about every fight he’s not promoting. No one over here cares to do business with him.
            They aint wanna do business wit him, and that's really only top rank and PBC, cuz it'd be obvious that oh you can do business wit Eddie for this guy but not when it comes to Devin. PBC and Top Rank want zero Devin smoke. Now he got Boots and a line to Bud via Turki....yea, PBC and Top Rank want ZERO SMOKE WIT EDDIE AND THAT 3 HEADED MONSTER RIGHT THERE

Comment

• PBC is WWE so it's no surprise these ignorant fanboys simping so hard. Yall sad fr
              ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING.TUT.766 View Post

True I don't think he cares about who shows up. Idk about the ticket sales over in Saudi but he ain't one of these penny pinching promoters. He really just tryna make the fights he wanna see since they won't and I'm hear for it. And with the bread he be putting up I doubt the fighters will care either. Getting that bag upfront makes you way less emotionally invested in the gate and ppv sales.
                Lol oh yea for sure. To be clear I ain't mad at it & I'm sure the only ppl that are would be boxers who aren't getting offers yet.

I do wonder how long its feasible they can light money on fire & this makes sense to keep doing tho. But I'll enjoy it however long it lasts & I'd hope they can start making it profitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Would be a nice fight, and I'm sure Turki Alalshikh would stack the card, but please, your excellency, throw the bag at Crawford vs. Boots! That's a MUCH better fight!
                  Rooting on that myself.

I'd love to see Boots find his way to Riyadh within the next 12mos vs SOMEONE fans gaf about seeing him fight & I suspect with this Eddie signing the odds are good it'll happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

He is un unbeaten world titlist at 154. I can`t help you if you don`t even follow the sport.
                    Yeah, I know that. He's a paper champion! How about Erislandry Lara, Jermall Charlo, Janibek Alimkhanuly? He was willing to fight Canelo at 168. And I have forgotten more about boxing than you know!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                      Wanted Crawford vs Boots since Boots joined Matchroom. That's the fight fans want to see, Mr Turki needs to make that a reality to keep the streak going.
                      Bud is done with 147. Honestly shocked that people don't know this, it's been common knowledge for 6 months

Comment

Working...
                      X