Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Admits He's 'A Little Mental' But Ready to 'Destroy' Devin Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Admits He's 'A Little Mental' But Ready to 'Destroy' Devin Haney

Ryan Garcia described himself as a "little mental" as he finalized his preparations for what could prove to be a career-defining fight. On Saturday at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, he will challenge his long-term rival Devin Haney for Haney's junior lightweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rygar is gonna go loony on hankey

Comment

Unfortunately he is mentally burned. When you see him you can see broken man.
      His private life made big damadge on him.

Comment

Not a good fight, promotion is complete nonsense, not selling tickets or ppvs and his social media crowd only follows what they call 'winning' and he won't be 'winning' this fight either. Make absolutely no sense to let him fight this fight and get beat 12-0 rounds when as bad as he is he is still the most marketable fighter sub-168. Either his manager is brain dead, oscar is back on the pipe or hopkins is nothing figure head with no power at GB.
        Last edited by hhh1200; 04-18-2024, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
          Unfortunately he is mentally burned. When you see him you can see broken man.
          His private life made big damadge on him.

He said the elites tied him to a tree and made him watch them do unspeakable things to others. If true I can see how that can take a mental toll on someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

He said the elites tied him to a tree and made him watch them do unspeakable things to others. If true I can see how that can take a mental toll on someone.
            Lol @ if true. The only disturbing fact is that hes saying these things while NOT testing positive for drugs. I expected him to at least be sniffing glue....

Comment

"A little mental" is an understatement. Dude is the typical social media baby of the highest extent. They better put him on suicide watch if Haney puts it on him bc he's definitely gonna be a victim of the firestorm of criticism coming his way if he gets handled. Can't blame anybody but himself for how he's portrayed himself up to this point.

Comment

I pick Haney by decision but whoever wrote this article needs to be corrected as this is for the Haney super lightweight belt , not junior lightweight.

Comment

Who talks like that? Is this what the new generation of kids is watching on social media? I certainly hope not. I hope the poor sentence structure and leaving out words thing is just a phase.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
                    Who talks like that? Is this what the new generation of kids is watching on social media? I certainly hope not. I hope the poor sentence structure and leaving out words thing is just a phase.
                    Did you see the interview with the DAZN crew after Garcia's workout yesterday? Sergio Mora even said it out loud - "He's manic" - and indeed he was. I suppose it would be worse for Garcia to get into the ring on Saturday in a depressive state if bi-polar was the only option for him. There's still time before the fight and I wonder if Garcia's mania might be peaking a little too early.

Comment

Working...
                    X