No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: Turki Alalshikh Is The Face Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Honestly I thought he was going to lose to Duno, Campbell, and Duarte, yet he stopped them all.

If he catches Devin, Devis is going down. His speed is probably the fastest in boxing, his skills not so much. Tell me who is faster than Ryan?

I also think he is most likely going to lose to Devin.
    Who is faster than Ryan? Seriously? Did you see his fight against Tank? I saw Tank drop Ryan with a super fast left hook (Ryan's favorite punch) and then KO Ryan with a super fast and sneaky body punch. Did you see that fight? Where were you last April. Man you need to go watch it and then come back and tell .e who's faster!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Who is faster than Ryan? Seriously? Did you see his fight against Tank? I saw Tank drop Ryan with a super fast left hook (Ryan's favorite punch) and then KO Ryan with a super fast and sneaky body punch. Did you see that fight? Where were you last April. Man you need to go watch it and then come back and tell .e who's faster!
      Tank needed to bring him down in weight, needed a Rehydration clause. WEAK.
      Last edited by boxingitis; 04-17-2024, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Teddy known to ride the biggest nuts possible

Comment

While this dude is making some good fights happen, the atmosphere in Saudi Arabia seems awful and it's embarrassing hearing everyone saying the crown prince, his excellence, etc.
          DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            While this dude is making some good fights happen, the atmosphere in Saudi Arabia seems awful and it's embarrassing hearing everyone saying the crown prince, his excellence, etc.
            When in fact his title is the equivalent of the United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Tank needed to bring him down in weight, needed a Rehydration clause. WEAK.
              You killed your own argument. If he was lighter than he should've been quicker!

Comment

Speaking as someone who has been watching boxing (in and out the ring) since the 1980s i get just a hoot when I hear someone say "the usual boxing promoters could never do on their own". Historically boxing has thrived only in the US and the UK. Can you please tell me what big fight, if any fight, has this Turki guy ever promoted in those two regions please. This guy has been on the boxing scene for a year and his only two carfs of note were AJ vs Usyk and Fury vs MMA guy. Meanwhile the four promoter that have put on the biggest fights in America in the last 5 decades are still active and putting on fights. Arum, Haymon, Oscar and old crooked azz Don king. Almost every big fight that needed to get made eventually did between these guys until recently. Where are all these American fights that didn't get made that needed the help of a Saudi guy?
                My man. I'm talking about right at this very moment. Boxing is in a place, without the big dawgs, HBO and Showtime. It needs a big financial backer to get the mega fights to get together. You will always have fights in the US and UK, but to get the very best vs the very best will always be a chess match.

Turki has basically overruled the politics with his wallet. He can skip the politic drama and just pay so much money, any fight they can dream of can happen. This is something boxing on its own has failed to do for very often. Promoters stall fights until they're no longer desired. They keep fighters fighting for paychecks and to stay safe. Whether to protect their 0 or to stay relevant under their promotional roof.

I'm not saying Turki is a messiah here. I'm just saying, while he is here, he's putting on fights that would have been a hell of a lot more difficult if they were in the US or UK and only the promoters involved trying to argue whose the draw, who deserves more money, who should walk out first, etc. etc.
                Last edited by ELPacman; 04-17-2024, 10:40 PM.

Comment

You are really dumb ass. People don't have the same punch resistance when they have been weaken.

It's a habit of Gervonta to get them when they are struggling to make weight. Ryan, Rolly, and Barrios, but some people like that WEAK ****.

No wonder Tank never fought Loma, Lopez, Haney, and now Shakur, guy is soft.

Comment

Jesus christ your absolutely scared of Saudi Arabia. Your dumbass is up and down this thread making an ass of yourself. You're in every thread mentioning them.

If they were hosting pbc fights your stupidass would be blowing them and thanking tranny al for it. Get a grip you fvkcing loser

Comment

No disrespect but this is exactly why I stopped taking Teddy Atlas remarks with much seriousness.

Lol, Turki aint no FOB c'mon man. Stop

Comment

Working...
                      X