Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Remains Hopeful Of Landing Anthony Joshua Showdown After 'Knocking Zhang's Head Off'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zhang ain't gonna stand there like Ortiz as Wilder paws at his face with a range finder left before detonating the Hellboy Right Hand of Doom.

Wilder is a sitting duck for Zhangs sinister left hand though. I can see Wilder coming out of this fight looking like Joyce did in the first fight with Zhang.

Dude's gonna need another autopsy i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Parker is better than Wilder and Zhang combined, but he brings no knock outs.
      This is why I believe Usyk will lose. He brings nothing to the table as far as the Saudis are concerned. He will lose a SD so Fury can fight their poster boy AJ

Comment

This fight is great. The 2 hardest hitters in division.whoever wins here, whoever wins this is this eras shavers
        Last edited by hugh grant; 04-19-2024, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano

You mean exactly like this?

How about a 'Bare-Knuckle Boxing' forum? Is anybody else on here a fan? - Boxing Forum (boxingscene.com)

Are you challenging me to a ***** contest now? Who can provoke the other then run to a mod quickest? Good call, you'll win that. Then I'll make a new account and make fun of your very clearly exposed bitchitude.

Bro, you were just some ****** guy who give me **** from time to time this disappeared every single time I slapped back. Now you're a pu$$y that can't even handle running away anymore. Now you run to someone else **** bro, I could not have embarrassed your ****** ass more with words. Impossible for me to insult you so well you're equally embarrassing as a **** who picks a fight out of nowhere for no reason then cries to mods

SHOULD anyone give a ****, which I doubt, they can see I hadn't said **** to you for months prior, and when I had I was encouraging your ****** ass BKFC lies while everyone else just called you out for the liar you are. You're so ****ing dumb bro.
          Thays not posted in NSB you idiot , you didn’t give any context to what you posted .

Again stop spamming this section your gonna get banned again trust me .

PM me better yet I bet you won’t I already know what you look like you like a little dirt bag bc I remember you posted one ? Lol

Comment

Wilder needs to get his confidence back and a new trainer because Malik Scott is not the right man for the job. If he doesn't, then he should just retire. Showing up for just a pay day is plain disgusting. He could get himself seriously hurt if he is not properly prepared and trained for this fight.

Comment

Wilder needs to get rid of a trainer whose main objective is his portion of the Saudi oil money. Get Bomac or Bill Haney. Trainers who recruit assistants, other fighters, other trainers to aid in the training. In other words, trainers who use part of their earnings to get help.
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrider View Post
                Wilder needs to get rid of a trainer whose main objective is his portion of the Saudi oil money. Get Bomac or Bill Haney. Trainers who recruit assistants, other fighters, other trainers to aid in the training. In other words, trainers who use part of their earnings to get help.
                I hear you talking! Also, there are trainers like Derrick James, Freddie Roach, Eddie Reynoso and Robert Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I hear you talking! Also, there are trainers like Derrick James, Freddie Roach, Eddie Reynoso and Robert Garcia.
                  Haven't really taken noticed how other trainers do it, but from what I've seen, Bill Haney spends money hiring experts for the development of his kid. I've seen Mikey Bey in their camp; there was Ben Davison at one time. My point is, don't be too greedy, especially when the one assigned to you is making huge money. Spread the money around and hire people who know what they're doing.

Then there's Bomac who gets criticized by Derrick James (maybe just to poke fun) for using "three other people" in his training camp in the Crawford/Spence presscon.​
                  Last edited by Bullrider; 04-19-2024, 01:05 PM.
                  champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrider View Post
                    Haven't really taken noticed how other trainers do it, but from what I've seen, Bill Haney spends money hiring experts for the development of his kid. I've seen Mikey Bey in their camp; there was Ben Davison at one time. My point is, don't be too greedy, especially when the one assigned to you is making huge money. Spread the money around and hire people who know what they're doing.

Then there's Bomac who gets criticized by Derrick James (maybe just to poke fun) for using "three other people" in his training camp in the Crawford/Spence presscon.​
                    Good post! I absolutely one hundred percent agree. He needs someone who is going to push him to the limits;

in training in order to bring out the very best performances in him on fight night. Right now Malik Scott isn’t doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano

You're so ****ing ****** you've totally lost the point. You can take that entire first line and shove it up your ass, it doesn't make sense in the context of this conversation

**** off Juggie. No one's scared of you when you threaten to beat them up. No one is scared of you when you threaten to get them banned.

Do ya know why?

You're a clown, no one takes you seriously. You soft ass whiney little ***** man
                      Your a dirt bag and I and this guy didn’t PM me he confirmed he muddles the forum ..you
                      . Get banned trust me ….no one a likes you on here and like i said your gonna get banned just a matter of time .

Comment

Working...
                      X