Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Has To Look Impressive Against Junior Fa For Route Back To Riyadh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
    but I don't see the big Russian making any waves in the future.
    I think he'll be a fun guy to watch, but yea we mighta seen him at his high water mark already & even if we haven't I don't see him getting much further than he got pre-L. Him getting a belt fight one day would probably make him an overachiever.
    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
      If Kabayel turns out to be one of the next big names, then it isn't so shameful Makhmudov lost to him. But he has to beat Fa convincingly or via KO, I'd say preferably.
      True. Hadn't considered that much, but I'd agree with you. L's can age good or bad & you never really know for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Arslanbek ain't down THAT bad. Fa hasn't beaten anyone with a winning record since 2019. Fa already went past the cross roads.
        Yes , I can agree with that

Comment

Are we not going to talk about how he moves his head like a race horse before and after each round. He has to have PEDs in his system.

Comment

Originally posted by inlandhsc View Post
            Are we not going to talk about how he moves his head like a race horse before and after each round. He has to have PEDs in his system.
            It’s called a twitch
            Peds ???

Comment

Originally posted by inlandhsc View Post
              I've noticed that and it's a bit unnerving. No idea what it's from..

Comment

Working...
              X