Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s with Devin Haney shoving his opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Maybe , I wouldn’t be surprised but was told from someone part of the scene , that the hate is real
    I disagree. I think they are cool & just playing the game. If anyone watched the Face Off you could see these two genuinely like each other at the end of the day & couldn't keep it in when talking about their amateur fights. And sh^t man the way things are in the world anyone who've been around each other since age 10 as a 25 year old is on some level your homie.

Comment

Ah, the good times when Bernard Hopkins was almost lynched after "trying to sell" his fight with Tito Trinidad

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
        Why is this anything new and what does religion have to do with this?
        Lol right. This is like the 304,814,675th shoving incident in boxing history.

And I think this is the 2nd or 3rd shoving incident in this fight promotion. I know Ryan got the shove in at the mall or whatever early on.

The religion sh^t is just weird. I've heard ppl questioning Devin's religious sh^t for yrs now & never see much questioning of others religious sh^t. Idk why ppl are singling out Devin when boxing & sports in general are full of guys talking about their beliefs as they live in ways true religious ppl might question. And esp in this situation dogging Devin about his religious legitimacy when Ryan is doing wilder sh^t with hoes + he shoved Devin weeks ago seems odd. But Ryan being fake religious never came up for some reason when it was the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          He did it again to Ryan Garcia, out of nowhere. He does it while physically unprovoked. He’s such a fake Muslim, they’re supposed to be peaceful, not acting like thugs.
          he's not a real muslim... blacks like to take on this religion when they end up in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

It does but the same guy keeps doing it.
            Let’s call the boxing police on him and give out free panties for the people reporting him.

Comment

He's hard like that

Comment

This new generation are so damn lame when it comes to fight hype and promoting it. Perhaps social media allows them to over do it and it only lends to the fake beef. There is clearly not much between these two and they're grabbing at straws to make it worth watching. I'm PROBABLY going to tune in Saturday just because there isn't any other event worth watching at night. Unless I don't watch my arm wrestling PPV earlier in the day and save it for the night. Devon vs Levan 2! Let's get it!
                Last edited by ELPacman; 04-17-2024, 09:24 AM.

Comment

he just wanted ryans parachute
                  dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

that wasnt like the loma shove where he got fined for it, this was more like im putting my hands on you because im tougher than u, like floyd did when he grabbed ortiz by the throat if i remember right that is

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Lol right. This is like the 304,814,675th shoving incident in boxing history.

And I think this is the 2nd or 3rd shoving incident in this fight promotion. I know Ryan got the shove in at the mall or whatever early on.

The religion sh^t is just weird. I've heard ppl questioning Devin's religious sh^t for yrs now & never see much questioning of others religious sh^t. Idk why ppl are singling out Devin when boxing & sports in general are full of guys talking about their beliefs as they live in ways true religious ppl might question. And esp in this situation dogging Devin about his religious legitimacy when Ryan is doing wilder sh^t with hoes + he shoved Devin weeks ago seems odd. But Ryan being fake religious never came up for some reason when it was the other way around.
                      Wasn’t it Bill who brought up religion

Comment

Working...
                      X