Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott And Deontay Wilder 'Ashamed' Of Parker Performance, Vow Wilder Of Old Will Return Against Zhang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
    “Vow”, so dramatic. I mean when Rambo says he’ll never harm another human being, now that’s a vow. Then he starts a bunch of crap in that little town
    To be fair, they drew first blood.

Comment

Judging from the Parker performance it looks likely that Tyson took his soul..
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJFan

In fairness, if Wilder can't improve with Breland, there's not much else that can be done.
        He wouldn't improve even if he had God in his corner. Dude has always had that "land one big right hand" mentality his whole career and never cared for anything else. Ain't nothing anybody can do about that. He literally spent all his fights losing rounds until he lands it. Age wasn't the reason Parker beat him. Parker is just a better fighter than him and for what people give him credit for(despite the loss to Whyte after Joshua). Can't teach an old dog new tricks, especially since that dog only cared about one trick since he was a puppy.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Judging from the Parker performance it looks likely that Tyson took his soul..
          He looked fine against Helenius. When he fights bums he looks fine and Knocks them out. When he fights good fighters he looks terrible and loses. This is why they matched him so soft for so long. They managed to create a lot of hype for a guy with a much worse resume than Andy ruiz. I'm sure if you made a poll who is better wilder or ruiz wilder might win it. That's the power of hype and marketing. As a fighter he was Mediocre at best.
          Last edited by daggum; 04-17-2024, 01:15 AM.

Comment

I 100% believe this will be a completely different fight for Wilder. I am sure of it. I believe that they were embarrassed, and that this outcome will be the result of much more inspired goal and focus from Wilder. Instead of doing nothing for 12 rounds and being totally humiliate for the entire bout, Zhang will stop Wilder within the single digit rounds. Much quicker, a ton less embarrassing.
            Last edited by landotter; 04-17-2024, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Good if we see the old Wilder. Otherwise, another "bad day at the office" is the last day of the office.

Comment

I'm yet to see what Malik Scott has actually done for Wilder's career

Comment

Malik must be a good talker he got Kate Abdo boxing presenter and Convinced Wilder he is a great trainer
                  Phatfarm1980 Phatfarm1980 likes this.

Comment

The deontay of old let you get rounds in the bag, before deontay is great for 2 seconds. But Zhang hits hard, he might get deontay outta there.
                    plus Zhang chin seems sturdier than anyone deontay koed.
                    But a lot is riding on this fight for deontay. If he can ko a man with a good chin, it may show deontay does have a good punch historically

Comment

Wilder and Scott should have just admitted that both of them are simply not good enough. Wilder has stepped up twice, vs Fury and Parker, and got exposed. They have protected and fed Wilder with cans for all his career instead of tp let him worked on his craft and stepped up. It's too late now for him to make any meaningful improvement and perform vs any of current top 10 fighters. If not that Parker is a feather fists fighter he would have knocked him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X