No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Warns 'Heavy' Ryan Garcia About Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
    I just think Derrick James has a lot at stake as a trainer. I don't think he'll have an unprepared Garcia facing Haney.

Plus Garcia didn't look bad in his last fight. And while Haney gave Kambosos a boxing lesson twice and Prograis (an overrated fighter) a boxing Iesson once, he barely beat Loma. It could've gone either way. I had Haney winning, but Loma had faster hands. Haney also got hurt against Linares. I think Haney can win on points, but I give Garcia a knockout's chance.​
    Loma and Linares are better boxers than Ryan. Their accomplishments prove it

Comment

Originally posted by charliepaerker View Post

Loma and Linares are better boxers than Ryan. Their accomplishments prove it
      Ryan stopped Campbell, Loma and Linares didn't. There is proof.
      Last edited by boxingitis; 04-16-2024, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blindsideyou View Post
        Good lord. You have to be a dumba.as if you’re picking Haney by knockout. We’re just reliving the De La Hoya Mayweather fight again. It was stupid then and it’s stupid now. “I’m going to brutally beat the hell out of De La Hoya “ Mayweather said and threw don’t hit me punches all night.
        im still mad about that night. Had my family over and by the 6th round everybody was outside talking and paying no mind
        This right here. Haney can't break and egg. Could he box Garcia's butt off? Very possibly in very boring fight. Personally I'm hoping that a fight breaks out sometime during the bout. Otherwise.....yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Ryan stopped Campbell, Loma and Linares didn't. There is proof.
          Campbell dropped Ryan but not Loma or Linares. Linares dropped Loma but Haney didn't. I said accomplishments

Comment

I think Ryan won't make weight, negotiate for the fight to still proceed for a pay cut, lose a decision and then blame trying to make weight for his loss.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              Haney doesn't go for the KO. EVER. Look at his fights against Santiago, Gamboa, Kambossos, Prograis... It's just not him, it's not his personality. Thus the poor ticket sales.
              it’s called a lack of talent and heart. Ever since Linages snatched his heart, he’s never wanted to sit there and feel dizzy again

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyBX View Post

it’s called a lack of talent and heart. Ever since Linages snatched his heart, he’s never wanted to sit there and feel dizzy again
                He does have talent, and he showed some heart against Loma, but he isn't a closer, that's for sure. And he ain't no Money either.

Comment

Originally posted by charliepaerker View Post

Campbell dropped Ryan but not Loma or Linares. Linares dropped Loma but Haney didn't. I said accomplishments
                  Linares and Loma were old and way past their prime, both over 34. Ryan doesn't have as much as skills as Devin, but he has speed and power over him. Ofcourse Devin is a favorite. But can he take a punch?

Comment

Working...
                  X