Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor And Amanda Serrano Set For Blockbuster Rematch In Texas On Netflix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    We need more Netflix in boxing, what an excellent piece of news and since it’s on Netflix and not dazn I’ll be watching

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    its a good time for this rematch actually, we have just had 2 taylor cameron fights & this fight was due a rematch, i cant see anything other than a taylor win in this, but u never know taylor is almost 38 i think but not really showing too many signs of falling off badly so far

Leave a comment:

• Floyd Honeybuns
    replied
    It will be a good fight but I am not so excited about this match because although they are both pound-for-pound fighters, this is a featherweight going up against a lightweight, FFS! This is a very predictable result - Taylor on points.The duration is only 10x2 and women don't have the power that men possess to create more knockouts.

Leave a comment:

• Spray_resistant
    replied
    Glad we're getting this rematch, wish it was 12 X 3 but glad Serrano gets the chance to set the record straight as the decision didn't sit right.

Leave a comment:

• kiaba360
    replied
    Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
    It will be another great fight but Chantelle got FKd over on this one. She deserved a rematch first.
    The importance of a rematch clause when you're a unified titlist.

Leave a comment:

• kiaba360
    replied
    Jake Paul has been good for Serrano's career.

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    To add, Taylor-Serrano II should be made for 12 x 2 min. rounds.

That would be much better than just 10 brief 2 minute rounds, and then you feel somewhat dissatisfied.

Leave a comment:

• Hazy_Daisy
    replied
    Definitely potential to be fight of the year and will definitely overshadow Tyson vs Paul.

Leave a comment:

• edpboxing
    replied
    Nice start to the undercard, hopefully it’s stacked since the main is a joke & that they’re trying to get 96K in Jerry’s world.

Leave a comment:

• niceyboo3
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Spice View Post
    How many apps do we have to buy just to watch boxing? Ruining the sport
    You don't already have Netflix?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X