Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor And Amanda Serrano Set For Blockbuster Rematch In Texas On Netflix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tibburon245
    replied
    It will be another great fight but Chantelle got FKd over on this one. She deserved a rematch first.

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    Well, that's a blockbuster rematch, if official. They had a great fight.

Of course, say what you will, Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul is obviously the main attraction. People are curious, and that's a huge audience on Netflix.

I see they're going into sport now; having showed Nadal vs Alcaraz, albeit a type of exhibition match that attracted celebs like Michael Douglas and Catherine, and the gorgeous Paula Patton.

But I digress, it's a big event.

Leave a comment:

• Phase III
    replied
    Katie is talking a page from Canelo’s playbook. She should be fighting Chantell who beat her twice but got a bad decision in the rematch. Instead, she’s going back to fight a small Serrano. Katie is also selfish holding 2 world titles and refusing to let go of one of them like the rules say. The WBO and IBF did the right thing and stripping her of her 135 pound title. The WBC and WBA did nothing because they’re only thinking sanction fees and don’t give a Fook about their other deserving fighters. As much as I’m a Katie supporter, she quite selfish.

Leave a comment:

• Boricua181
    replied
    For all of those who said that Serrano was scared to accept a rematch with Taylor, now they can eat their words.
    I'm glad that this rematch is going to happen, because they do have unfinished business to attend to.
    I can't wait until July 7th, finally get's here to see these two fighters go at it tooth, and nail once again.
    That being said, now I'm looking forward to Serrano to getting her revenge against Taylor, and then taking the tie breaker!

Leave a comment:

• Boricua181
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Spice View Post
    How many apps do we have to buy just to watch boxing? Ruining the sport
    I don't like all these streaming apps either. Big business's always over do it, when it comes to exploring, expanding, or exploiting another way to make money.
    They also make it so hard to keep up with all of the different belts, champions, boxing channels, platforms, etc, etc, etc.
    It can get confusing, and you can get disgusted with all of it. For the love of money they over saturate all aspects of the sport, greed is a hell of a thing.

Leave a comment:

• Roj
    replied
    For all of Eddie Hearn’s talk it’s Jake Paul who is responsible for getting Katie Taylor her two most lucrative fights in the two biggest venues she’s fought in. Hopefully Taylor will show Paul more gratitude and respect than she did before and after the first Serrano fight. As far as the fight itself, I don’t think Serrano has the hunger anymore to really care whether she wins or not - just cut her the check so she can start posting about all the nice stuff she’s buying with the money. That’s all she did after the first Taylor fight - she was more concerned about that than complaining about being robbed of a win.

Leave a comment:

• Old Spice
    replied
    How many apps do we have to buy just to watch boxing? Ruining the sport

Leave a comment:

• Poopdick
    replied
    wow. didn't see this coming free on Netflix

Leave a comment:

• rickJen
    replied
    Haven't read the entire article. Netflix? This is something new.
    How is this different from Amazon?

Leave a comment:

• Beercules
    replied
    Let's go Serrano

Leave a comment:

Working...
X