Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev And Bivol Come Face-To-Face To Announce June 1 Bout In Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will be easy work for Bivol. His footwork is on another level and if he doesn't try to slug with Beterbiev, it should be a one-way fight

Comment

No other fight in the sport I've looked forward to as much in the last few years. Bud vs Spence had gone too far off the boil by the time it happened and Usyk - Fury has had some of the lustre taken off by Fury's sub-par performances. Honestly this one should have happened a coupla years back too but there's no sign yet of any significant slippage in either guy despite Arturs age.

Comment

This was another fight that many people said would never happen because they were promoted by rival promotional companies.
        I never believed that theory, because money talks, and bull**** walks. If you put up the right amount of money rival promoters will work with each other.
        So all of the bast fights that the naysayers have said that would never happen, can take place as some of them have already taken place.
        Thank goodness for that, because this is one of the most anticipated fights that most of us were impatiently waiting for to take place.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
          Most anticipated fight of the year for me. I like both guys, but I'm thinking Beterbiev wins this
          If it ends in a decision Bivol wins, if it ends in a knockout Beterbiev will be the winner.

Comment

It is 11 p.m. here at my place.

I am so excited I will have a trouble to sleep today..
            Someone88 Someone88 likes this.

Comment

Game on folks! Effing A!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                Most fans and pundits don't know that Bivol is half Korean. So was Provodnikov. Not that it matters.
                So was GGG.
                BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

FOTY! This is one I've wanted forever. I think Bivol's footwork and judgement of distance will prevail.
                  JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P-4-P-King View Post
                    If you took his meat out of your mouth for one second you'd be able to clearly see it.
                    must be a big one if its blocking eyes as well

Comment

This time the Chechen bombs out the Russian.

Comment

Working...
                      X