Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev And Bivol Come Face-To-Face To Announce June 1 Bout In Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see, WBC belt is also on the line, as I predicted, lol.

I believe Beterbiev will be introduced as Canadian, and Bivol is from Kyrgyzstan.

Comment

Great fight. I don’t view Beterbiev as old. He isn’t just a powerful brawler as most on here think. He has amazing timing.

Comment

Imagine betting on the draw on DraftKings and the fight ends in a draw. The fight is 50/50 or very close to it on most books. I'll take Bivol by a very close decision.

Comment

Most fans and pundits don't know that Bivol is half Korean. So was Provodnikov. Not that it matters.

Comment

Here's a translation of Beterbievs comments.

image.png
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

As long as the king of the rabbit punches is allowed to rabbit punch he will KO Bivol just like he's done to nearly every single one of his opponents. If the ref is good and Bivol's corner protest his rabbit punches, Bivol by UD. And for the fan boys that will say "hIs oPpOneNtS bRiNg ThEiR hEaD dOWn" save it. If that was the case we would see rabbit punches of this magnitude and volume in every boxing match, but you don't. Beterbiev clearly trains to hit people behind the head and you can see it in every one of his fights. It is so so rare that he hurts somebody with a clean shot. If you took his meat out of your mouth for one second you'd be able to clearly see it.
              AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P-4-P-King View Post
                As long as the king of the rabbit punches is allowed to rabbit punch he will KO Bivol just like he's done to nearly every single one of his opponents. If the ref is good and Bivol's corner protest his rabbit punches, Bivol by UD. And for the fan boys that will say "hIs oPpOneNtS bRiNg ThEiR hEaD dOWn" save it. If that was the case we would see rabbit punches of this magnitude and volume in every boxing match, but you don't. Beterbiev clearly trains to hit people behind the head and you can see it in every one of his fights. It is so so rare that he hurts somebody with a clean shot. If you took his meat out of your mouth for one second you'd be able to clearly see it.
                Lmfao

Keep Hating

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Lmfao

Keep Hating
                  Keep slobbering lol

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                    This is going to be a way better fight than Fury/Usyk.
                    I definitely agree with your assessment 100%! Usyk for all of his heart, and determination can't punch his way out of a heavyweight punching bag.
                    He's also not the master boxer that Bivol is, and Fury doesn't have the explosive power that Beterbiev possess.
                    That's why Bivol vs Beterbiev is going to be a way better fight than Fury vs Usyk, could ever hope to live up to.

Comment

Most anticipated fight of the year for me. I like both guys, but I'm thinking Beterbiev wins this
                      Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X