Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Martin Cautions 'People Are Going To See The Unexpected' When He Fights Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Martin Cautions 'People Are Going To See The Unexpected' When He Fights Gervonta Davis

Though Frank Martin versus Gervonta Davis has not been confirmed, Martin last week did nothing to cool the rumors during Ryan Garcia's public workout in Dallas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think the unexpected will be the Frank Martin fans who thought that he legitimately had a shot. Davis is gonna knock him out within 3 rounds.
    Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Tank chooses his opponent carefully.

Comment

I don't know anything about this Frank.

He gets splattered in 4

Comment

I can tell from the comments the surprise will be him going the distance.
          AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Frank Martin is tough. Should be an entertaining bout for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Martin vs Davis, should be a real damn good fight between 2 undefeated fighters,because of their come forward styles.
              That said I have to go with Davis winning this fight, because of his devastating power, and boxing IQ.
              MinuteMaid5 MinuteMaid5 likes this.

Comment

Why is this fight so delayed? What's keeping them from deciding for a definite date?

Comment

Martin says that he wants to "wake up the world" so they can take notice of him. He could had done that with the Shakur fight that he ducked.

Comment

Anything can happen in boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X