Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haney vs Garcia, will this be a competitive fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan mentally lost focus in his first big fight vs Tank. Hes seemimgly mentally lost focus before his 2nd biggest fight has even happened. That doesn't bode well for the ppl who wanna see or expect a competitive fight. That said he was competitive before sh^tting the bed vs Tank, but him sh^tting the bed again vs Devin doesn't seem like a bad prediction all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I highly doubt it, I thibk Ryan gets washed in a snoozer. Best we can hope for is Haney gets rocked and makes things interesting.
      I expect a more aggressive Devin than he was vs Regis & I thought that was a fun performance despite being 12-0 Haney. So I'm not expecting a snoozer & I legit believe hes gonna try to stop Ryan not just 12-0 him.

I think Devin has been using his time wisely for yrs now & the gap between Devin & Ryan will show Saturday. Ryan has been talented from the early on, but hes never really cultivated his talent as much as others imho. That doesn't show vs most of his resume, but vs the better guys hes fought it has & it likely will again. Ryan's primary shot to win is the classic punchers chance.
      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-15-2024, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Where is that Loma fan Cypocryphy?

Any of your detailed analysis for this fight doe?

Comment

Five days to go. So nothing has changed. The nods for a Ryan victory are skimpy.

I don't have any prediction for this fight. I like surprises.

Comment

12 round lopsided decision win for Stainey with nothing but running and hugging. Seriously doubt he stops Cryan.

Comment

Hopefully there isn't the amount of hugging and booing that I'm expecting and a fight breaks out at some point.

Haney in a mostly boring ud is my prediction, up to the mentally unstable Garcia to make this interesting.

Comment

What if Ryan went heavy pressure like he tried against Tank in the 2nd rd of their fight I wonder? I can't see Ryan doing nothing in the middle of the ring at a moderate pace but getting picked apart. If he gets reckless and aggressive he might have a chance since the hand speed is very good so is the pop on the left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                  Garcia will be outclassed and outboxed. I had predicted a Haney KO but this is Haney post Ramadan so he ain't 100% physically. Otherwise Haney would've had his first big time KO. Garcia is wack and no heart, Haney almost Ko'd Prograis and Prograis is tougher.

Garcia will quit once it becomes clear he has no chance. Haney will get a TKO.

Comment

I think we get a competetive fight in the early rounds.
                    Then Haney does the jab and grab when he realizes Ryan can box a bit.
                    LJay LJay likes this.

Comment

It might take Haney a few rounds to adjust, but as soon as that happens Ryan will get his head boxed off.

Comment

Working...
                      X