Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haney vs Garcia, will this be a competitive fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haney vs Garcia, will this be a competitive fight?

It's just a few days away. Has there been any change in prediction other than Haney smashing Garcia?

Garcia will be outclassed and outboxed. I had predicted a Haney KO but this is Haney post Ramadan so he ain't 100% physically. Otherwise Haney would've had his first big time KO. Garcia is wack and no heart, Haney almost Ko'd Prograis and Prograis is tougher.

Comment

Haney doesn't really smash anybody; I think Ryan can box with him and is nearly as quick, and Ryan has power, which all adds up to him being in the fight with a chance of catching him in an upset; I agree with it being competitive.

Comment

My reason to believe this fight will be competitive is the fact they’ve already fought 6 times in the amateurs
        They know each other and surely don’t fear each other so can be actually very entertaining

Comment

What are the odds? I imagine cryans meltdown throughout the build up made it wider

Comment

It will likely be a wide unanimous decision win for Haney.

Haney has fought Gamboa, Linares, Diaz, Kambosos twice, Lomachenko, and Prograis in consecutive fights. He probably deserved a draw or a loss against Lomachenko and Gamboa and Linares were well past their primes, but that's still an impressive run of seven opponents especially considering Gamboa was his first step up fight.

The only legit titlist (not Regular or interim) that Garcia faced was Gervonta Davis who made him quit.

Haney is a serious boxer, Garcia is a celebrity with boxing talent and apparent mental health and substance abuse issues.
            charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

At least Garcia won`t be drained like against Tank.

Comment

I highly doubt it, I thibk Ryan gets washed in a snoozer. Best we can hope for is Haney gets rocked and makes things interesting.
                MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Nope!

Ryan will stay at Haneys pitty pat distance and just pose all night hoping to land a hail marry instead of combinations. Mark my words.

Comment

I don't think it will be. My main interest is to see if Haney is prepared to make a statement and go for a stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                    X