Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haney vs Garcia, will this be a competitive fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
    I don't think it will be. My main interest is to see if Haney is prepared to make a statement and go for a stoppage.
    After the weigh-in I agree with you, its a great opportunity for Devin to stop him, Ryan has lost the plot he will come out trying to bomb him and then as the pace settles Devin sets him up to finish it about the 7th to 10th.
    dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Is there a rematch clause in this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrider View Post
        Where is that Loma fan Cypocryphy?

Any of your detailed analysis for this fight doe?
        Good question. Haven't heard anything from the ******cringy fella. Last time, if I remember correctly, he was hoping Regis's "power" would translate to giving Haney fits. Well, it's not Prograis he should have been looking for for power. It may be Ryan Garcia here. This is it. Let's see what happens tonight.

Comment

Would be embarrassing for Haney if he lost this one. Garcia clearly isn’t focused or ready for this one.

Comment

I'll just say it's not a walk in the park for either fighter.

Comment

i doubt it... garcias not a bum and should land a few good shots but haney is better and ryan is mentally weak, im going for late stoppage, maybe under bizarre circumstances

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                Hopefully there isn't the amount of hugging and booing that I'm expecting and a fight breaks out at some point.

Haney in a mostly boring ud is my prediction, up to the mentally unstable Garcia to make this interesting.
                i might be wrong but i think haney will fancy the job here and get stuck into garcia
                shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

Should be competitive. That's why we're interested.

Comment

No. Haney is going to take Garcia out inside 8 rounds.

Comment

Could someone send me a link to the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X