Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: All Inaction: Jared Anderson Coasts Against No-Show Ryad Merhy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

I know that you're joking , but the guy got hit plenty. He just wouldn't punch back , I guess that on some planet that is considered defense. You're mostly right though , shame on us for not appreciating such virtuosity , a masterclass of true "don't hit" , not seen since the days of Shakur vs De Los Sueños , or Teofimo vs Ortiz. The less you hit , the more you win is how it is in the purest form of boxing. Only by not landing a punch in a whole fight can you really achieve Boxing Nirvana. Only us purists recognize the genius that it takes to box without boxing. Only when you know this , you know **** about boxing. In fact , I'm such a pure and knowledgeable fan that I don't even watch boxing above the knees. I'm such a high level knower of the art that I only watch the feet. The hands are for brutes and savages , undeveloped intellects and people who don't know boxing , shame on them , they want to be entertained , while art is happening. Not me , I look down on the boxers who actually hit their opponents, it's so crass and unskilled.
    You nailed it exactly. Thats how a true warrior doesnt hit.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Excellent win for Anderson!

Comment

Working...
      X