Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba Takes Touch-and-Go Split Decision Over Guido Vianello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ajagba is not a trash, he is just a solid top 20 guy. I think he would beat Anderson, who is seen as top 10 somehow.

His best win is Demirezen, another solid top 20 guy.

Ajagba is clearly more proven than Anderson, who really doesn`t belong in Ring`s top 10.

Comment

Pretty competitive fight, both guys looked sloppy and lacking skill but a draw would have been the right score. Pretty easy fight to score honestly, 1,2,3,9,10 for Vianello 4.5,6,7,8 for Ajagba.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Pretty good fight. Not bad at all. Right man won by 2 on my card.
        Same here. Ajagba 6-4. If the Italian hadnt sort of gassed out mid fight he might have pulled it off.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

I think Guido fought a bit nervous, and that cost him energy during the middle rounds, by the time he got his second wind , it was a little too late.

Comment

It's a good learning experience for Guido. He needs patience and a good coach. But he will get there.

Comment

The gladiator’s problem is stamina
              If you’ve seen him fight previously , he has gotten better
              Still long to go

Comment

Neither are really any good..

Comment

I think the fight is a firm draw. Ajabga was knocked down if it wasn't for the ropes, that is why the rules allow you to score a round 10-8 even if the fighter's *ss never touched the canvas. Both fighters explored each other's holes in their game, but unlike some tops - they fought actively and with heart, which made the fight nice to watch. I think they can do much better under the right training and managers, they also have a nice physique - tall, and heavy enough, but not bulked, lean also.

Comment

I don't think that anyone is getting a pink slip after that fight. I didn't score it but at the end I figured that Vianello won , or Ajagba won , or a draw was good , lol. I don't care enough to go back and score it but I would have given it to Vianello. It was a fun fight and both guys fought hard. That's all I can ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
                      I think the fight is a firm draw. Ajabga was knocked down if it wasn't for the ropes, that is why the rules allow you to score a round 10-8 even if the fighter's *ss never touched the canvas. Both fighters explored each other's holes in their game, but unlike some tops - they fought actively and with heart, which made the fight nice to watch. I think they can do much better under the right training and managers, they also have a nice physique - tall, and heavy enough, but not bulked, lean also.
                      I see you have been around the block once or twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X