Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jared Anderson vs Ryad Merhy - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100-90 X2, 99-91; UD for Anderson. **** Merhy. I still think TR really needs to put Anderson in with Jermaine Franklin, think that is the perfect fight for him. Franklin will be tricky and make him work, while actually coming to win but not be a dangerous puncher. Or I guess they can keep wasting his time with no hopers like Merhy and the corpse of Rudenko

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
      STOP THE PAYCHECK ON THAT LAME BASTARD!! He did not come to fight. ESPN should be ASHAMED of bringing this unknown in and that was a huge step back from Charles Martin! Shame on Anderson for accepting that lame bastard!!
      They said before the fight it was the first Belgian on an ESPN main event...I think it will also be the last
      kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

• The backrow seats are all empty.

Comment

• I guess they picked Ryad Merhy based off the Tony Yoka win but Yoka was coming into that fight off the back of two straight losses. They would have done better to bring in Kevin Lerena he's already beat Ryad Merhy and has been in there with Daniel Dubois and Justis Huni and had his moments in both of those fights.

Comment

• The boos distracted me from watching the fight should've hit mute on the remote

Comment

• Originally posted by MED_1978 View Post
              I guess they picked Ryad Merhy based off the Tony Yoka win but Yoka was coming into that fight off the back of two straight losses. They would have done better to bring in Kevin Lerena he's already beat Ryad Merhy and has been in there with Daniel Dubois and Justis Huni and had his moments in both of those fights.
              Lerena is too dangerous right now, but on the radar lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MED_1978 View Post
                I guess they picked Ryad Merhy based off the Tony Yoka win but Yoka was coming into that fight off the back of two straight losses. They would have done better to bring in Kevin Lerena he's already beat Ryad Merhy and has been in there with Daniel Dubois and Justis Huni and had his moments in both of those fights.
                Lerena fought March 8th, so he probably wouldn't have been ready. It was stated during the Huni fight that his mom had passed away recently, so it's possible he may be unavailable for the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  100-90 X2, 99-91; UD for Anderson. **** Merhy. I still think TR really needs to put Anderson in with Jermaine Franklin, think that is the perfect fight for him. Franklin will be tricky and make him work, while actually coming to win but not be a dangerous puncher. Or I guess they can keep wasting his time with no hopers like Merhy and the corpse of Rudenko
                  I like the Franklin fight for Anderson too.

Comment

Working...
                  X