Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jared Anderson vs Ryad Merhy - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People often talk up TR matchmakers, but you'd think they could get their free tv main events to be remotely watchable

Comment

• what do ppl expect from a guy who self admittedly said he wants to be out of the sport by 27. Hes not a student of the game not a gym rat, he just wants to cash out some checks.

Comment

• This feels like a slow paced sparring session. Curious why Anderson isn't willing to take more risk.
        bballchump11 bballchump11 likes this.

Comment

• 100-90 Anderson in one of the worst fights I've seen in the last few years, never want to see Ryad Merc Mormeck ever again

Comment

• Close fight, but I think Merhy has this one in the bag guys.

Comment

• This Merhy dude is fighting like he doesn’t ever want people to see him fight again.

And shame on Jared—he has to know his legal issues are gonna be brought up because he couldn’t close the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                Close fight, but I think Merhy has this one in the bag guys.
                Yep...made big baby scream for the titty every round!

Comment

• STOP THE PAYCHECK ON THAT LAME BASTARD!! He did not come to fight. ESPN should be ASHAMED of bringing this unknown in and that was a huge step back from Charles Martin! Shame on Anderson for accepting that lame bastard!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Feroz View Post
                    This feels like a slow paced sparring session. Curious why Anderson isn't willing to take more risk.

He doesnt take boxing seriously its just a paycheck.
                    El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

• I dont think anyone got hit clean the whole fight...SAD!

Comment

Working...
                      X