Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Does Naoya Inoue Need U.S. Exposure To Validate His Greatness?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inoue is well known here in America and the world he just loves his country and i’m sure Inoue really does not care about the fame and pompous statue lol
    you know our fighters live for
    lol
    The only way i see him losing is if he fights a fighter thats a mirror of himself

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Playing it safe? Are you mental? He has one of the best resumes in the world and KOs most of his opponents. I don't think "home crowd advantage" as you claim plays much of a role in his victories. He fights in Japan because he's huge there and routinely sells out venues. American and British boxers who are half as good as he is do the same thing.
      He is not big worldwide so he only has to fight in japan dummy. His resume is full of no-names. I don't get impressed easily like you because you are simple-minded. Hahaha, one of the best resume in the world? Go learn more about boxing, casual.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

He is not big worldwide so he only has to fight in japan dummy. His resume is full of no-names. I don't get impressed easily like you because you are simple-minded. Hahaha, one of the best resume in the world? Go learn more about boxing, casual.
        The lower weights just doesn't have enough pound for pound level fighters.

The Inoue fans shouldn't take offense when critics would say he ain't all that or that he's overrated.

Sometimes, it's the fault of the fans for overhyping their fighter even when they know he hasn't been tested againt p4p marquee opponents.

It's just that the fans go overboard gooning over a knockout reel against literal cab drivers or bums.

Comment

Working...
        X